Rehabilitation Act of 1972: Hearings, Ninety-second Congress, Second Session, H.R. 8395 ... and Related Bills, 1. daļa
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on the Handicapped
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1972 - 1732 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able Acceptability activities adjustment Administrator allotment amended amount application appropriate approved assistance assure authorized bill blind buildings carry Center Chairman clients Committee construction continuing cost Department designated determined disabled disease Education effective eligibility employment establish estimated evaluation existing extended Federal fiscal funds gainful Government grants groups handicapped individuals Health hearing House improve increased initial interest kidney Labor legislation limited means meet ment mental methods necessary NEWMAN occupation Office operation organizations participation patients payments percent period persons physical potential present problems proposed reasonable receive record referred regard regulations rehabilitation agencies rehabilitation facilities rehabilitation program respect Secretary Senator CRANSTON served severely Social specified standards submitted term termination tion tional United vocational rehabilitation services Welfare
639. lappuse - ... are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
51. lappuse - ... will be paid wages at rates not less than those prevailing on similar construction in the locality...
112. lappuse - ... the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
212. lappuse - States shall be entitled to recover from the applicant or other owner of the facility the amount bearing the same ratio to the then value (as determined by agreement of the parties or by action brought in the United States district court for the district in which such...
149. lappuse - Mental retardation refers to subaverage general intellectual functioning which originates during the developmental period and is associated with impairment in adaptive behavior.
198. lappuse - Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance Trust Fund and the Federal Disability Insurance Trust Fund...
202. lappuse - SEC. 3. (a) (1) From the sums available for any fiscal year for grants to States to assist them in meeting the costs described in paragraph (2) of this subsection, each State shall be entitled to an allotment of an amount bearing the same ratio to such sums as the population of the State bears to the population of all the States.
196. lappuse - United States for the three most recent consecutive years for which satisfactory data are available from the Department of Commerce. Such promulgation shall be conclusive for each of the...