Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acid adulterated Albuminoid alcohol AMMONIA EVAPO'N NITROGEN analyses APPEARANCE RESIDUE April Artificial benzoate of soda Berlin Board of Health Borax Boston Brand cane sugar cent Chemical Examination City coal tar dye colored Company Concord condition consumption contained Date of collection deaths disease disinfection doubtful Dover Examination of Water Extract families feet filter five floc four gallons glucose Heavy High iron Jelly July June Keene Laboratory Lake Largely lead less liquors mains Manchester Manufacturer Maple Syrup March Marked Mass matter miles milk NITROGEN AS Date Number person pipe polluted pond Portland present Preserved private supplies public supply Pure received reservoir RESIDUE ON AMMONIA samples Sept showed Slight Slight Slight solid springs standard straight stream sulphurous supplies examined Syrup taken town Turbidity typhoid fever water supply Whiskey
251. lappuse - In the case of food: (1) If any substance or substances have been mixed with it, so as to lower or depreciate, or injuriously affect its quality, strength, or purity; (2) If any inferior or cheaper substance, or substances have been substituted wholly or in part for it; (3) If any valuable or necessary constituent or ingredient has been wholly or in part abstracted from it...
225. lappuse - ... such grounds or premises are within the limits of a city containing one hundred and fifty thousand inhabitants or more; or e. To sell or expose for sale or have on the premises where liquor is sold, any liquor which is adulterated with any deleterious drug, substance or liquid which is poisonous or injurious to health; or f.
249. lappuse - No person shall, by himself, his servant or agent, or as the servant or agent of any other person...
251. lappuse - Within thirty days after the passage of this act the said board shall adopt such measures as it may deem necessary to facilitate the enforcement hereof, and shall prepare rules and regulations with regard to the proper methods of collecting and examining drugs and articles of food.
251. lappuse - If it is colored, coated, polished, or powdered, whereby damage or inferiority is concealed, or if by any means it is made to appear better or of greater value than it really is.
172. lappuse - And it shall be the duty of boards of health and milk inspectors to file the necessary information with the chief of police of the city or town, or the county solicitor of the county in which such city or town may be situated, and it shall be the duty of such chief of police and county solicitor to prosecute offenders under this act to final judgment and sentence.
289. lappuse - Slake a quart of freshly burnt lime in small pieces with three-fourths of a quart of water, or to be exact, 60 parts of water by weight with 100 of lime. A dry powder of slaked lime (hydrate of lime) results.
225. lappuse - The mayor and aldermen of a city, or the selectmen of a town, or any police officer or constable specially authorized by them, may at any time enter upon the premises of any person licensed to sell under this act, to ascertain the manner in which such person conducts his business, and to preserve order.
248. lappuse - Whoever adulterates, for the purpose of sale, any liquor used or intended for drink, with cocculus indicus, vitriol, grains of paradise, opium, alum, capsicum, copperas, laurel water, logwood, Brazil wood, cochineal, sugar of lead, or any other substance which is poisonous or injurious to health; and whoever...
253. lappuse - Fruit jellies, fruit butters, preserves, canned fruits, fruit conserves, confections, fruit juices and syrups, etc., must consist of the fruit specified on the label, preserved only with cane sugar, with or without the addition of glucose, and must not contain artificial flavors, coloring matters or preservatives.