Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities addition Administration Affairs agencies Ambassador American appointed Appt assigned Assistant Assistant Secretary attended authority Awards Bureau career Center Chairman Charles Chief City Civil Service College Committee communications Conference Consul continue countries course Department Department's Dept Deputy Development Director Division duty Economic Educational effective Embassy employees established Executive fairs Federal field Force Foreign Service former George Government held House included increase Institute interest International James John language leave Letter major March Mary meet ment Miss Mission month Office operations Organization Panama Paris personnel plans Political posts present President problems received recently Relations Representative Research responsibility retired Richard Robert School Secretary Security Senate served signed Special staff Thomas tion Trade United University Washington
2. lappuse - The parties to any dispute, the continuance of which is likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security, shall, first of all, seek a solution by negotiation, enquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements, or other peaceful means of their own choice.
27. lappuse - Polaris missiles must be the development of a multilateral NATO nuclear force in the closest consultation with other NATO allies.
8. lappuse - Outer space and celestial bodies are free for exploration and use by all States on a basis of equality and in accordance with international law. 3. Outer space and celestial bodies are not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means.
49. lappuse - No person shall be eligible for appointment as a Foreign Service officer unless he has demonstrated his loyalty to the Government of the United States and his attachment to the principles of the Constitution...
25. lappuse - In the dark days and darker nights when England stood alone and most men save Englishmen despaired of England's life he mobilized the English language and sent it into battle. The incandescent quality of his words illuminated the courage of his countrymen.
2. lappuse - To enable the President to meet unforeseen emergencies arising in the Diplomatic and Consular Service, and to extend the commercial and other interests of the United States and to meet the necessary expenses attendant upon the execution of the Neutrality Act, to be expended pursuant to the requirement of section 291 of the Revised Statutes (31 USC 107...
26. lappuse - The basic decision was to depend primarily upon a great capacity to retaliate, instantly, by means and at places of our choosing.
7. lappuse - And the difficulties do not lie only within the Department. The Foreign Service officer has been subjected to the most unfair criticism. I have seen men's careers set back and in fact busted because they held the right views at the wrong time, or for reporting accurately facts which were not popular at the time, or at some later time.
9. lappuse - Believing that communication by means of satellites should be available to the nations of the world as soon as practicable on a global and nondiscriminatory basis, Convinced of the need to prepare the way for the establishment of effective operational satellite communication, 1.