Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities addition appears applications Association Australia carbon cells Center changes character Chemical Communication Company Conference continuous cooling crack crystals Department described devices direct discussed Division Education effects Electric electron energy Engineering equipment facilities fiber field Figure four function GaAs growth improved increased industry input Institute interest International Japan Japanese Laboratory laser layer limited machine Manager manufacturing materials measurements mechanical meeting metal method Nippon observed Office operation optical organized Osaka performance Physics plate potential presented pressure problems production Professor properties Psychology recent reduced reported rolling Science scientific scientists semiconductor sessions showed shown Society Steel strength structure studies subjects surface Technical techniques Technology temperature Tohoku University Tokyo unit University various visited waves welding wire
45. lappuse - System," conducted under a program set by the Agency of Industrial Science and Technology, Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Japan.
118. lappuse - Japan and is under direct control of the Agency of Industrial Science and Technology of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry.
61. lappuse - Committee for Coordination of Joint Prospecting for Mineral Resources in South Pacific Offshore Areas...
184. lappuse - ... research. It is hoped that these reports (which do not constitute part of the scientific literature) will prove to be of value to scientists by providing items of interest well in advance of the usual scientific publications. The articles are written primarily by members of the staff of ONRASIA.
i. lappuse - This is a quarterly publication presenting articles covering recent developments in Far Eastern (particularly Japanese) scientific research. It is hoped that these reports (which do not constitute part of the scientific literature) will prove to be of value to scientists by providing items of interest well in advance of the usual scientific publications.
163. lappuse - The Conference Manager The Institution of Engineers, Australia ll National Circuit Barton, ACT 2600 Japan Optical Measuring Instruments Manufacturers Association Kikai Shinko Kaikan 3-5-8, Shiba-Koen Minato-ku, Tokyo l05 Japan Electronic Industry Industry Development Association Kikai Shinko Kaikan 3-5-8, Shiba-Koen Minato-ku, Tokyo l05 Japan Software Industry Association Kikai Shinko Kaikan 3-5-8, Shiba-Koen Minato-ku, Tokyo l05 The Nihon Kogyo Shimbun Company, Ltd.
159. lappuse - Research for the Future" Program #JSPS-RFTF96P00101 from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and the Ministry of Public Management, Public Affairs, Posts and Telecommunications through the Grant for "Development of Frequency Resources".
185. lappuse - CHANGE REQUEST This form is provided for your convenience to indicate necessary changes or corrections in mailing the Scientific Bulletin to you. Please continue sending me the Scientific Bulletin Please make the address change as indicated Please discontinue sending me the Scientific Bulletin...
95. lappuse - Direct steelmaking technology with a view to solving the pollution problems that accompany present-day methods and reducing the dependence on coal as a raw material. The new technology aims at a closed system which uses the heat energy from a multi-purpose high...