Legislative Branch Appropriations for 1979: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, Second Session
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Legislative Branch Appropriations
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1978 - 1321 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities actual additional Administration agencies allowed American Amount analysis annual appropriation Architect Assistant authorized balance base benefits BENJAMIN bill Board budget Building Capitol catalog Center Chairman changes Clerk collections Committee communications completed Congressional continued contract copies Copyright cost COUGHLIN cover Department distribution Division Documents effective employees energy equipment Estimate Federal figure fiscal year 1979 follows funds going Government House improve increase installation Joint Legislative Library of Congress Madison maintenance major materials Members million obligations Office operation percent permanent Personnel Police positions preparation present Printing production Public questions record referred requested Research responsibility result Salaries and Expenses Senate SHIPLEY space staff Supplemental supplies Total United WHITE workload
301. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided in this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this contract which is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer, who shall reduce his decision to writing and mail or otherwise furnish a copy thereof to the Contractor. The decision of the Contracting Officer shall be final and conclusive unless, within 30 days from the date of receipt of such copy, the Contractor mails or otherwise...
1211. lappuse - Disbursing officers, or the head of any Executive Department, or other establishment not under any of the Executive Departments, may apply for and the Comptroller of the Treasury shall render his decision upon any question involving a payment to be made by them or under them, which decision, when rendered, shall govern the Auditor and the Comptroller of the Treasury in passing upon the account containing said disbursement.
1159. lappuse - Expressing concern about these population declines and certain wildlife refuge management practices affecting the refuges' performances in reversing them, the Chairman, Subcommittee on Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources, House Committee on Government Operations...
75. lappuse - No part of any appropriation contained in this act shall be paid as compensation to any person appointed after June 30, 1935, as an officer or member of the Capitol Police who does not meet the standards to be prescribed for such appointees by the Capitol Police Board : Provided, That the Capitol Police Board is hereby authorized to detail police from the House Office, Senate Office, and Capitol buildings for police duty on the Capitol Grounds and on the Library of Congress grounds.
328. lappuse - Appropriations under the control of the Architect of the Capitol shall be available for expenses of travel on official business not to exceed in the aggregate under all funds the sum of $1,500.
224. lappuse - Miscellaneous Publications. This item includes printed matter such as the Congressional Directory, Senate and House Journals, memorial addresses of Members, nominations, United States Code and supplements, and publications not carrying a document or report number, such as laws, treaties, committee prints, and similar publications.
1069. lappuse - Year 1979 will be allocated as follows: $1,400,000 for salaries and related benefits of the members of the Board, permanent professional staff, part-time consulting assistants, and supportive clerical staff. This estimate covers the salary costs for 37 permanent positions for Fiscal Year 1979, the same number of positions as was estimated for Fiscal Year 1978.
250. lappuse - Washington," there is the following language : The Export-Import Bank of Washington is hereby authorized to make such expenditures within the limits of funds and borrowing authority available to such corporation and in accord with law, and to make such contracts and commitments without regard to fiscal year limitations as provided by section 104 of the Government Corporation Control Act, as amended, as may be necessary In carrying out the...
234. lappuse - Printer, only to the extent necessary to provide for expenses (excluding permanent personal services) for workload increases not anticipated in the budget estimates and which cannot be provided for by normal budgetary adjustments.