Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities administrative agent alien amended amount annuity application appropriate Armed assistance Attorney authorized benefits Board carry Central Intelligence Agency chapter Commission Committee concerning conduct Congress Control court Defense Department Department of Defense described designated determines direct Director Director of Central disclosure Drug duties effective election employee enforcement engaged established Executive Federal filed fiscal Forces foreign former spouse functions funds Government head House of Representatives individual Intelligence Community interest involved issued means ment military mission National Security necessary officer operations organization otherwise paragraph participant performance period person personnel prescribed President procedures protection pursuant reason receive records referred regulations relating request respect responsibilities Restricted Retirement rule Secretary Secretary of Defense Senate serve Special specified Staff statement subsection term termination thereof tion transfer United States Code unless violation
49. lappuse - Act shall be deemed to consent and agree to the deductions from salary, pay, or compensation as provided herein, and payment less such deductions shall be a full and complete discharge and acquittance of all claims and demands whatsoever for all regular services rendered by such employee during the period covered by such payment...
320. lappuse - Communist-action organization" means (a) any organization in the United States (other than a diplomatic representative or mission of a foreign government accredited as such by the Department of State) which (i) is substantially directed, dominated, or controlled by the foreign government or foreign organization controlling the world Communist movement...
20. lappuse - If any provision of this act or the application thereof to any person or circumstances is held invalid, the validity of the remainder of the act and of the application of such provision to other persons and circumstances shall not be affected thereby.
339. lappuse - ... the district court of the United States for any district in which such person is found or resides or...
298. lappuse - ... to the Bureau of the Census for purposes of planning or carrying out a census or survey or related activity pursuant to the provisions of title 13; (5) to a recipient who has provided the agency with advance adequate written assurance that the record will be used solely as a statistical research or reporting record, and the record is to be transferred in a form that is not individually identifiable...
459. lappuse - Council shall be to advise the President with respect to the integration of domestic, foreign, and military policies relating, to the national security so as to enable the military services and the other departments and agencies of the Government to cooperate more effectively in matters involving the national security.
317. lappuse - If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
302. lappuse - ... (C) fails to maintain any record concerning any individual with such accuracy, relevance, timeliness, and completeness as is necessary to assure fairness in any determination relating to the qualifications, character, rights, or opportunities of, or benefits to the individual that may be made on the basis of such record, and consequently a determination is made which is adverse to the individual...
455. lappuse - Establishing or continuing a sympathetic association with a saboteur, spy, traitor, seditionist, anarchist, or revolutionist, or with an espionage or other secret agent or representative of a foreign nation, or any representative of a foreign nation whose interests may be inimical to the interests of the United States...
305. lappuse - Federal service the disclosure of which would compromise the objectivity or fairness of the testing or examination process; or "(7) evaluation material used to determine potential for promotion in the armed services but only to the extent that the disclosure of such material would reveal the identity of a source who furnished information to the Government under an express promise that the identity of the source would be held in confidence...