Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
acquisition action activities additional Administration agencies agree agreement AHART answer appropriate approved Army asked authority basis Budget Building Program Carbondale Chairman committee completed concerned Congress consideration considered CONSTANDY construction construction program contract Corps of Engineers correct costs decision delegation determine developed direct Director discussions district Division effect estimated executive exhibit facilities fact Federal figure fiscal functions funds going Government GRAY handling House indicated involved kind KREGER land lease LEHNE letter located major Management March 27 matter ment million months NATHAN needs negotiations operations organization percent perform period plans Post Office Department postal facilities Postal Service Postmaster prepared problem projects proposed question real estate reason record reference regard request responsibility SAMPSON schedule space specific staff statement things tion transferred understand USPOD WRIGHT
375. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided by law, sums appropriated for the various branches of expenditure in the public service shall be applied solely to the objects for which they are respectively made and for no others.
329. lappuse - Secretary shall affirmatively find that, under the circumstances relating to such project, some other method is in the public interest. All such findings shall be reported promptly in writing to the Committees on Public Works of the Senate and the House of Representatives.
150. lappuse - Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, judgments against the United States arising out of activities of the United States Postal Service shall be paid by the Postal Service out of any funds available to it.
135. lappuse - The right of employees, individually or collectively, to petition Congress or a Member of Congress, or to furnish information to either House of Congress, or to a committee or Member thereof, may not be interfered with or denied.".
200. lappuse - The Chief of Engineers, under the supervision of the Secretary of the Army, is authorized to construct, maintain, and operate public park and recreational facilities in reservoir areas...
33. lappuse - ... better serves the public interest. SEC. 3. Reimbursement of fair market value required for property transfers to the Postal Service under this order may consist of cash payments or, subject to approval by the Director of the Office of Management and Budget, property transferred from the Postal Service to other departments, agencies, or independent establishments of the Government of the United States, or both cash and approved properties. SEC. 4. Heads of agencies furnishing property to the Postal...
154. lappuse - Department have permanent authority to acquire, construct, and own buildings for postal purposes in addition to its authority to lease such facilities.
49. lappuse - An Act To amend the Federal Property and Administrative Services Act of 1949, to authorize the Administrator of General Services to lease space for Federal agencies for periods not exceeding ten years, and for other purposes.
171. lappuse - ... criteria regarding the factors to be taken into consideration in making and using such studies. Agency response The Department did not concur with GAO's recommendation. The Deputy Postmaster General stated that the Department had followed a consistent policy of making economic feasibility studies in all instances where any serious questions of such feasibility existed and that the Department did not believe further specific criteria or guidelines for making studies of the feasibility and costs...