Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action activities adaptive argued become behaviour billion biological boundaries Capra challenge characteristics citizens collective efficacy communities of practice companies complex computers connections Connexity coordination create crucial cultural decision-making Demos distribution diversity dynamics economic effective emergent environment essay example Fritjof Capra Geoff Mulgan global groups hierarchies Howard Rheingold human important individuals inequality information utility infrastructure innovation institutions interaction Jubilee knowledge leadership Licence living London Manuel Castells National Writing Project neighbourhoods netwar network campaigns Network leaders network society organisational forms participants partnership patterns Paul Skidmore policy-makers political potential practice problems processes professional community professional development programmes recognised role schools sector segmentary segmentary lineage shared smart mob social capital social networks strategies structures teacher learning teaching technologies traditional transactions trust understand voluntary wealth womens networks
226. lappuse - collective work" is a work, such as a periodical issue, anthology, or encyclopedia, in which a number of contributions, constituting separate and Independent works in themselves, are assembled Into a collective whole.
226. lappuse - You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) licence to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below: a to reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works, and to reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collective Works; b to distribute copies or phonorecords of, display publicly, perform publicly, and perform publicly by means of a digital audio transmission the Work including as incorporated in Collective...
226. lappuse - derivative work" is a work based upon one or more preexisting works, such as a translation, musical arrangement, dramatization, fictionalization, motion picture version, sound recording, art reproduction, abridgment, condensation, or any other form in which a work may be recast, transformed, or adapted. A work consisting of editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications which, as a whole, represent an original work of authorship, is a "derivative work".
227. lappuse - Collective Work, at a minimum such credit will appear where any other comparable authorship credit appears and in a manner at least as prominent as such other comparable authorship credit.
226. lappuse - ... under copyright law or other applicable laws. 3. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below: a. to reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works, and to reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collective Works; b.
226. lappuse - You may not sublicense the Work. You must keep intact all notices that refer to this License and to the disclaimer of warranties. You may not distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform...
226. lappuse - IS PROHIBITED. BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE.
54. lappuse - For, as to the strength of body, the weakest has strength enough to kill the strongest, either by secret machination or by confederacy with others that are in the same danger with himself.
226. lappuse - Work with any technological measures that control access or use of the Work in a manner inconsistent with the terms of this License Agreement. The above applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collective Work, but this does not require the Collective Work apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License.
141. lappuse - Karl Polanyi, The Great Transformation: The Political and Economic Origins of Our Time, Boston: Beacon Press, 1957; Fernand Braudel, Civilization and Capitalism 15th18th Century, transl. by Sian Reynolds, London: Collins, 1981. 6 The word "lineage...