Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
87 Stat 90 Stat accordance Added by sec additional Administrator agency agreement Amended by sec amount applicable appointed apportioned apportionment appropriated approved assistance authorized bridge carry centum chapter completion Congress connection construction cooperation cost designated determined duties effect enactment ending June 30 ending September 30 established estimate exceed expended expenditure extent facilities Federal share Federal-Aid Highway Act Federal-aid system fiscal year ending functions Government hereby Highway Act highway department highway safety Highway Trust Fund House improvement Interstate System July lands limited located means ment necessary obligation officer operation paid paragraph payment period person planning portion powers primary prior provisions Public Law pursuant received records regulations relating repealed respect roads route Secretary of Transportation standards subsection sums term thereof tion title 23 toll traffic transferred United States Code urban areas vehicles
1-26. lappuse - ... developing, coordinating, and preserving a national transportation system by water, highway, and rail, as well as other means, adequate to meet the needs of the commerce of the United States, of the postal service, and of the national defense. All of the provisions of this act shall be administered and enforced with a view to carrying out the above declaration of policy.
190. lappuse - ... include in every recommendation or report on proposals for legislation and other major Federal actions significantly affecting the quality of the human environment, a detailed statement by the responsible official on (i) the environmental impact of the proposed action, (ii) any adverse environmental effects which cannot be avoided should the proposal be implemented, (iii) alternatives to the proposed action, (iv) the relationship between local short-term uses of man's environment and the...
31. lappuse - States, shall, directly or indirectly, solicit or receive, or be in any manner concerned in soliciting or receiving, any assessment, subscription, or contribution for any political purpose whatever, from any officer, clerk, or employee of the United States...
190. lappuse - Americans safe, healthful, productive and esthetically and culturally pleasing surroundings ; (3) attain the widest range of beneficial uses of the environment without degradation, risk to health or safety, or other undesirable and unintended consequences ; (4) preserve important historic, cultural, and natural aspects of our national heritage, and maintain, wherever possible, an environment which supports diversity and variety of individual choice...
248. lappuse - Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.
16. lappuse - Every party shall have the right to present his case or defense by oral or documentary evidence, to submit rebuttal evidence, and to conduct such cross-examination as may be required for a full and true disclosure of the facts.
30. lappuse - No officer or employee of any State or local agency whose principal employment is in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States or by any Federal agency...
1-8. lappuse - It is hereby declared to be the national policy that special effort should be made to preserve the natural beauty of the countryside and public park and recreation lands, wildlife and waterfowl refuges, and historic sites.
27. lappuse - Government employee participates or has participated personally and substantially as a Government employee through decision, approval, disapproval, recommendation, the rendering of advice, investigation or otherwise, or which is the subject of his official responsibility: Shall be fined not more than $5,000, or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.