Compilation of Selected Laws Concerning Minerals and Mining: With Amendments Through the 101st Congress : Prepared for the Use of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs of the One Hundred Second Congress, First Session, 4. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991 - 310 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance acquired acres action activities Administrator adverse agency agreement amended amount application appropriate approved association bond carry coal mining operations conduct contain continue court covered deemed Department deposits designated determines effective enactment enforcement environmental established existing exploration extent Federal filed finds funds geothermal Government granted hearing hundred Indian interest Interior issuance issued lands less lessee license or permit limited located manner materials means ment mining and reclamation mining claim natural necessary notice oil or gas otherwise owner paragraph party patent payment period permit permittee person practices prescribed prior processing production proposed protection pursuant pursuant to section quantities reasonable reclamation record referred regulations regulatory authority relating rental request respect result royalty Secretary Stat statement subsection surface coal mining surveys thereof tion transfer United unless violation
6. lappuse - It shall be the duty of the adverse claimant, within thirty days after filing his claim, to commence proceedings in a court of competent jurisdiction, to determine the question of the right of possession, and prosecute the same with reasonable diligence to final judgment; and a failure so to do shall be a waiver of his adverse claim.
230. lappuse - These freedoms, and others which are recognized by the general principles of international law, shall be exercised by all States with reasonable regard to the interests of other States in their exercise of the freedom of the high seas.
6. lappuse - ... to be incorporated in the patent. At the expiration of the sixty days of publication the claimant shall file his affidavit, showing that the plat and notice have been posted in a conspicuous place on the claim during such period of publication.
259. lappuse - ... of such forfeitures shall apply to seizures and forfeitures incurred or alleged to have been incurred, under the provisions of this Act...
13. lappuse - That deposits of coal, phosphate, sodium, oil, oil shale, or gas, and lands containing such deposits owned by the United States, including those in national forests, but excluding lands acquired under the act known as the Appalachian Forest act, approved March 1, 1911 (Thirty-sixth Statutes, page 961), and those in national parks, and in lands withdrawn or reserved for military or naval uses or purposes...
43. lappuse - Interior the right to permit upon such terms as he may determine to be just, for joint or several use, such easements or rights of way, including easements in tunnels upon, through, or in the lands leased, occupied, or used as may be necessary or appropriate to the working of the same, or of other lands containing the deposits described in this act, and the treatment and shipment of the products thereof by or under authority of the Government, its lessees, or permittees, and for other public purposes...
4. lappuse - The locators of all mining locations heretofore made or which shall hereafter be made, on any mineral vein, lode, or ledge...
4. lappuse - ... failure to prosecute the work on the tunnel for six months shall be considered as an abandonment of the right to all undiscovered veins on the line of such tunnel.