Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed alleged amended amount appellee assets bank bankrupt bankruptcy bill bonds cars cause Cent charge Circuit Court Circuit Judge claim coal complainant contract corporation counsel Court of Appeals court of equity creditors damages debt decision decree deed defendant in error defendant's demurrer Digs District Court District Judge duty elevators employés engine entitled equity evidence fact filed Harry Holland held injury interest issued judgment jurisdiction jury land liability lien Maryland Steel Company matter ment Missouri river Moody county mortgage motion negligence Note Note.-For NUMBER in Dec operation owner paid parties patent payment person petition petitioner plaintiff in error proceedings question railroad company reason received referred Rep'r Indexes rule Stat statute strand wires suit Supreme Court testator testimony thereof tion topic train trial trustee U. S. Comp United verdict vessel Woolen Company
703. lappuse - ... upon such evidence of criminality as, according to the laws of the place where the fugitive or person so charged shall be found, would justify his apprehension and commitment for trial, if the crime or offense had there been committed...
703. lappuse - Governments shall have power, jurisdiction, and authority, upon complaint made under oath, to issue a warrant for the apprehension of the fugitive or person so charged, that he may be brought before such judges or other magistrates, respectively, to the end that the evidence of criminality may be heard and considered; and if, on such hearing, the evidence be deemed sufficient to sustain the charge, it shall be the duty of the examining judge or magistrate to certify the same to the proper executive...
285. lappuse - I give, devise and bequeath all the rest, residue and remainder of my estate, both real and personal, to my beloved wife, Susie E. Smith, to have and to hold to her, my said wife, and to her heirs and assigns forever.
432. lappuse - That all levies, judgments, attachments, or other liens obtained through legal proceedings against a person who is insolvent, at any time within four months prior to the filing of a petition in bankruptcy against him, shall be deemed null and void in case he is adjudged a bankrupt...
118. lappuse - January, eighteen hundred and ninety-eight, it shall be unlawful for any such common carrier to haul or permit to be hauled or used on its line any car used in moving interstate traffic not equipped with couplers coupling automatically by impact, and which can be uncoupled without the necessity of men going between the ends of the cars.
224. lappuse - ... if the interest of the insured be other than unconditional and sole ownership; or if the subject of Insurance be a building on ground not owned by the insured in fee simple...
423. lappuse - Subject to the two leading prohibitions that their charges shall not be unjust or unreasonable, and that they shall not unjustly discriminate so as to give undue preference or disadvantage to persons or traffic similarly circumstanced...
374. lappuse - The use of all water now appropriated, or that may hereafter be appropriated, for sale, rental, or distribution, is hereby declared to be a public use, and subject to the regulation and control of the State, in the manner to be prescribed by law...
434. lappuse - Three or more creditors who have provable claims against any person which amount in the aggregate, in excess of the value of securities held by them, if any, to $500 or over; or if all of the creditors of such person are less than twelve in number, then one of such creditors whose claim equals such amount may file a petition to have him adjudged a bankrupt.
111. lappuse - States a penalty of not less than one hundred dollars nor more than two thousand dollars; and any person, other than the persons excepted in this provision, who uses any such interstate free ticket, free pass, or free transportation shall be subject to a like penalty.