Elementary and Secondary Education Amendments of 1969: Hearings, Ninety-first Congress, First Session, on S. 2218 ... [and] H.R. 514 ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1969 - 1298 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities additional administration adult advisory allocation amended American amount application appropriations approved areas assistance Association authorized basic believe bill budget Chairman City Commissioner Committee concerned Congress consolidation continue cost Council County Department determined education programs educational agency effective effort Elementary and Secondary equipment ESEA established evaluation extension Federal fiscal funds going Government grants guidance high school housing impact improve increase instructional involved June legislation materials meet ment million operation opportunity parents participation percent personnel prepared present problems projects proposed Public Law public school pupils question reading receive recommendations represent responsibility result school districts school systems Secondary Education Act Secretary Senator PELL serve specific statement superintendent teachers Thank tion Title II United
27. lappuse - The number of children so enrolled shall be determined by the Commissioner on the basis of the most recent satisfactory data available to him. For purposes of this subsection, the term "State...
67. lappuse - children with specific learning disabilities" means those children who have a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using language, spoken or written, which disorder may manifest itself in imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell, or do mathematical calculations. Such disorders include such conditions as perceptual handicaps, brain injury, minimal brain dysfunction...
125. lappuse - The court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Commissioner or to set it aside, in whole or in part. The judgment of the court shall be subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code.
578. lappuse - Riparian habitat" means lands which contain habitat which grows close to and which depends upon soil moisture from a nearby freshwater source. (f) "Southern California" means the Counties of Imperial, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and Ventura.
80. lappuse - State need and will be able to use for such year ; and the total of such reductions shall be similarly reallotted among the States whose proportionate amounts were not so reduced. Any amount reallotted to a State under this subsection during a year shall be deemed part of its allotment under subsection (a) for such year.
39. lappuse - State plan; (D) evaluate programs and projects assisted under this title; and (E) prepare and submit through the State educational agency a report of its activities, recommendations, and evaluations, together with such additional comments as the State educational agency deems appropriate, to the Commissioner and to the National Advisory Council...
124. lappuse - State until he is satisfied that there is no longer any such failure to comply. Until he is so satisfied he shall make no further certification to the Secretary of the Treasury with respect to such State.
507. lappuse - SEC. 302. it is the purpose of this title to expand educational opportunity and encourage the establishment of programs of adult public education that will enable all adults to continue their education to at least the level of completion of secondary school and make available the means to secure training that will enable them to become more employable, productive, and responsible citizens.
220. lappuse - The bill has been disapproved by the Committee on Federal Legislation of the New York County Lawyers Association although regarded as an improvement over the bills in the New York Legislature.