Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities additional Administration on Aging agencies Aging amended amount application appropriate assistance Association assure authorized believe bill carry centers Chairman citizens City committee concerned Congress continue coordination cost Council Department designed determined Director economic Education effective effort elderly employment ending established existing Federal fiscal functions funds give going grants House improve income increase individuals institutions interest kind Labor legislation manpower means meet ment million necessary needs nursing nutrition Office Older Americans Act older persons operation opportunities organizations participants percent persons planning present President problems programs projects proposed question receive recommendations referred require responsibility retirement Secretary Senator EAGLETON senior serve Social Security staff statement tion United Welfare
186. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $100 per diem, including travel time, and, while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business, they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5 of the Administrative Expenses Act of 1946 (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
316. lappuse - Full restorative services for those who require institutional care. 5. Opportunity for employment with no discriminatory personnel practices because of age. 6. Retirement in health, honor, dignity - after years of contribution to the economy. 7. Pursuit of meaningful activity within the widest range of civic, cultural, and recreational opportunities.
339. lappuse - A position paper by the American Association of Retired Persons and the National Retired Teachers...
174. lappuse - State board which is dissatisfied with a final action of the Commissioner under subsection (b) or (c) may appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the circuit in which the State is located, by filing a petition with such court within sixty days after such final action.
58. lappuse - Commissioner thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code. (b) The findings of fact by the Commissioner, if supported by substantial evidence, shall be conclusive...
175. lappuse - Upon the filing of such petition, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Secretary or to set it aside, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, but until the filing of the record, the Secretary may modify or set nside his order.
126. lappuse - This Marble Monument Is Erected by the State) He was found by the Bureau of Statistics to be One against whom there was no official complaint, And all the reports on his conduct agree That, in the modern sense of an old-fashioned word, he was a saint, For in everything he did he served the Greater Community. Except for the War till the day he retired He worked in a factory and never got fired, But satisfied his employers, Fudge Motors Inc. Yet he wasn'ta scab or odd in his views, For his Union reports...
167. lappuse - To provide assistance in the development of new or improved programs to help older persons through grants to the States for community planning and services and for training, through research, development, or training project grants, and to establish within the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare an operating agency to be designated as the "Administration on Aging".
168. lappuse - Nation are entitled to, and it is the joint and several duty and responsibility of the governments of the United States and of the several States and their political subdivisions to assist our older people to secure equal opportunity to the full and free enjoyment of the following objectives: (1) An adequate income in retirement in accordance with the American standard of living.
40. lappuse - Welfare with respect to mortgages insured under this section shall be deposited with the Treasurer of the United States to the credit of such fund, or invested in bonds or other obligations of, or in bonds or other obligations guaranteed as to principal and interest by, the United States. The...