Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accidents Action Program activities addition Administration agencies American application assistance Association authority automobile belts Board Bureau carriers cars cause Chairman Commerce Commission Committee concerned Conference continue contract cost Council damage deaths Department determine devices direction door driver effective effort engineering equipment established fact Federal field Figure functions going Government Health highway safety important improved increase indicated industry injuries Interstate involved latch legislation licensing major manufacturers means meeting miles million models motor vehicle officials operation organizations performance persons police President prevention problem question recommendations record regulations responsibility result road safe seat Secretary Senator RIBICOFF signs specific speed standards statement things tion tires traffic accidents traffic safety transportation truck United
67. lappuse - The contractor will send to each labor union or representative of workers with which he has a collective bargaining agreement or other contract or understanding, a notice, to be provided by the agency contracting officer, advising the labor union or workers' representative of 'the contractor's commitments under Section 202 of Executive Order No.
61. lappuse - his duly authorized representative" means any person or persons or board (other than the Contracting Officer) authorized to act for the head of the agency or the Secretary. (b) The term "Contracting Officer" means the person executing this contract on behalf of the Government, and any other officer or civilian employee who is a properly designated Contracting Officer; and the term includes, except as otherwise provided in this contract, the authorized representative of a Contracting Officer acting...
62. lappuse - Any such assignment or reassignment shall cover all amounts payable under this contract and not already paid, and shall not be made to more than one party, except that any such assignment or reassignment may be made to one party as agent or trustee for two or more parties participating in such financing.
67. lappuse - Employment, upgrading, demotion or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training; Including apprenticeship. The Contractor agrees to post in conspicuous places, available to employees and applicants for employment, notices to be provided by the contracting officer setting forth the provisions of this nondiscrimination clause.
64. lappuse - During the performance of this contract, the contractor agrees as follows: "(1) The contractor will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin. The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin.
62. lappuse - Government under this contract may be assigned to a bank, trust company, or other financing institution, including any Federal lending agency, and may thereafter be further assigned and reassigned to any such institution. Any such assignment or reassignment...
64. lappuse - Contract, in the employ of the Contractor or any subcontractor contracting for any part of said work contemplated, shall be required or permitted to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day...
67. lappuse - Labor for purposes of investigation to ascertain compliance with such rules, regulations and orders. (6) In the event of the contractor's noncompliance with the nondiscrimination clauses of this contract or with any of the said rules, regulations or orders, this contract may be canceled, terminated or suspended in whole or...
64. lappuse - Contractor or any subcontractor engaged in the performance of this contract shall be computed on a basic day rate of eight hours per day; and work in excess of eight hours per day is permitted only upon the condition that every such laborer and mechanic shall be compensated for all hours worked in excess of eifrht hours per day at not less than one and one-half times the basic rate of pay.
61. lappuse - If any such change causes an increase or decrease in the cost of, or the time required for, the performance of any part of the work under this contract, whether changed or not changed by any such order, an equitable adjustment shall be made in the contract price or delivery schedule, or both, and the contract shall be modified in writing accordingly.