Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance Aeronautics Board agent agreement air carrier air transportation aircraft amended amount applicable associated attorney authority balance sheet Board cancellation capital certificate charges charter Civil Aeronautics classification column commodity companies connection contain copies cost credits designated direct directly documents effective engines equipment expenses fares filed flight flight equipment foreign forwarder governing income indicated individual interest issued liability limited maintenance manner matter means ment notice officer operating original otherwise paragraph participating party passengers performed period person points prescribed prior proceeding profit and loss provisions published pursuant rates received Record reference reflect regulations reported reserves respect revised route rules schedule separate served shown Special specific statement Subpart supplement suspension tariff thereof tion traffic trip United unless
367. lappuse - In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by these rules, by order of court, or by any applicable statute, the day of the act, event, or default after which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included, unless it is a Sunday or a legal holiday, in which event the period runs until the end of the next day which is neither a Sunday nor a holiday.
496. lappuse - ... trade secrets, processes, operations, style of work, or apparatus, or to the identity, confidential statistical data, amount or source of any income, profits, losses, or expenditures of any person, firm, partnership, corporation, or association...
542. lappuse - Provide any service, financial aid, or other benefit to an individual which is different, or is provided in a different manner, from that provided to others under the program ; (iii) Subject an individual to segregation or separate treatment in any matter related to his receipt of any service, financial aid, or other benefit under the program...
548. lappuse - Administrator conducts the hearing, the applicant or recipient shall be given reasonable opportunity to file with him briefs or other written statements of its contentions, and a copy of the final decision of the Administrator shall be given in writing to the applicant or recipient and the complainant, if any.
423. lappuse - Code of Ethics for Government Service." (b) Chapter 11 of Title 18, United States Code, relating to bribery, graft, and conflicts of interest, as appropriate to the employees concerned. (c) The prohibition against lobbying with appropriated funds (18 USC 1913) . (d) The prohibitions against disloyalty and striking (5 USC 7311, 18 USC 1918).
498. lappuse - Columbia, in relation to any proceeding, application, request for a ruling or other determination, contract, claim, controversy, charge, accusation, arrest, or other particular matter in which the United States Is a party or has a direct and substantial Interest...
498. lappuse - States. (c) A special Government employee shall be subject to subsection (a) only in relation to a particular matter involving a specific party or parties (1) in which he has at any time participated personally and substantially as a Government employee or as a special Government employee through decision, approval, disapproval, recommendation, the rendering of advice, investigation or otherwise...
530. lappuse - To the point of practical application" means to manufacture in the case of a composition or product, to practice in the case of a process, or to operate in the case of a machine, and under such conditions as to establish that the invention is being worked and that its benefits are reasonably accessible to the public.
498. lappuse - (a) Whoever, otherwise than as provided by law for the proper discharge of official duties, directly or indirectly receives or agrees to receive, or asks, demands, solicits, or seeks, any compensation for any services rendered or to be rendered either by himself or another "(1) at a time when he is a Member of Congress...
487. lappuse - Columbia, otherwise than in the proper discharge of his official duties (1) acts as agent or attorney for prosecuting any claim against the United States, or receives any gratuity, or any share of or interest in any such claim in consideration of assistance in the prosecution of such claim, or (2) acts as agent or attorney for anyone before any department, agency, court, courtmartial, officer, or any civil, military, or naval commission in connection with any proceeding...