Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed alleged Amendment application argued Attorney authority basis believe Board brand brief California cause certiorari charged Civil claim Clause Commerce Commission Commissioner conclusion conduct Congress considered conspiracy Constitution convictions Corp Court of Appeals criminal decided decision defendants denied depreciation determination direct discrimination dismissed dissenting District Court effect enforcement equal evidence exercise fact federal filed Fourteenth further Government granted ground hearing held holding important income indictment interest involved issue judge judgment judicial jurisdiction jury JUSTICE labor legislative limited material matter means ment obscene offense officers Opinion patent person petitioner present prior proceedings protection provision question reason record reference relating Report respect respondent result reversed rule Senate shipper social Stat statute suit Supp supra tion trial union United violation voting York
674. lappuse - ... employment to use, manufacture, process, transport, or otherwise handle or work on any goods, articles, materials, or commodities or to perform any services...
3. lappuse - A patent may not be obtained though the invention is not identically disclosed or described as set forth in section 102 of this title, if the differences between the subject matter sought to be patented and the prior art are such that the subject matter as a whole would have been obvious at the time the invention was made to a person having ordinary skill in the art to which said subject matter pertains.
637. lappuse - We consider the underlying fallacy of the plaintiff's argument to consist in the assumption that the enforced separation of the two races stamps the colored race with a badge of inferiority. If this be so, it is not by reason of anything found in the act, but solely because the colored race chooses to put that construction upon it.
347. lappuse - Board shall have jurisdiction to issue to such person an order requiring such person to appear before the Board, its member, agent, or agency, there to produce evidence if so ordered, or there to give testimony touching the matter under investigation or in question; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by said court as a contempt thereof.
171. lappuse - If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose...
655. lappuse - Suits for violation of contracts between an employer and a labor organization representing employees in an industry affecting commerce as denned in this Act, or between any such labor organizations, may be brought in any district court of the United States having jurisdiction of the parties, without respect to the amount in controversy or without regard to the citizenship of the parties.
601. lappuse - ... the right either alone or in conjunction with any person, to designate the persons who shall possess or enjoy the property or the income therefrom, except in case of a bona fide sale for an adequate and full consideration in money or money's worth.
85. lappuse - Thus we consider this case against the background of a profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials.
697. lappuse - If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any citizen in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same...