Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
The Roman Schism Illustrated from the Records of the Catholic Church
A. P. Perceval
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2019
The Roman Schism Illustrated, from the Records of the Catholic Church
A. P. (Arthur Philip) Perceval
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2012
according accursed anathema sit Antioch Apostle appears assembled atque autem authority baptism believe Bishop of Rome blood body bread called Canon Caput Catholic Church cause CHAPTER Christ Christian Church of England Church of Rome cited clergy communion Conc concerning condemned confession confirmed considered Constantinople contrary Council decrees divine doctrine Domini Ecclesia ecclesiastical Edit ejus Emperor esse etiam Eucharist faith Fathers grace gratiam Greek hæc holy holy Synod honour images Jesus Christ justified kind Lateran Lord matter means Note observed offered omnes PAGE passed Patriarch persons Pope present priests quæ quam quis dixerit quod reason received repentance retained Roman sacrament sacramentum sancta sins spiritual sunt Synod term things tion true vero whole worship writers δε εν και της
354. lappuse - Wherefore they which be endued with so excellent a benefit of God be called according to God's purpose by His Spirit working in due season ; they through grace obey the calling...
383. lappuse - The Offering of Christ once made is that perfect redemption, propitiation, and satisfaction, for all the sins of the whole world, both original and actual; and there is none other satisfaction for sin, but that alone. Wherefore the sacrifices of Masses, in the which it was commonly said, that the Priest did offer Christ for the quick and the dead, to have remission of pain or guilt, were blasphemous fables, and dangerous deceits.
263. lappuse - Is any sick among you? Let him call for the Elders of the Church ; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the Name of the LORD : and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the LORD shall raise him up ; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
151. lappuse - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father ; By Whom all things were made, Who for us men, and for our salvation, came down from Heaven, And was incarnate by the HOLY GHOST of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
152. lappuse - Et incarnatus est de Spiritu Sancto ex Maria Virgine ; ET HOMO FACTUS EST : crucifixus etiam pro nobis sub Pontio Pilato, passus, et sepultus est. Et resurrexit tertia die, secundum Scripturas. Et ascendit in coelum, sedet ad dexteram Patris. Et iterum venturus est cum gloria judicare vivos et mortuos ; cujus regni non erit finis.
269. lappuse - Peace be unto you : as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: Whosesoever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them ; and whosesoever sins ye retain, they are retained.
151. lappuse - I believe in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible...
152. lappuse - And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets. And I believe one Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, And I look for the Resurrection of the dead, And the life of the world to come. Amen.
152. lappuse - And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, And the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures, And ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And he shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead : Whose kingdom shall have no end.