Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activity Aeronautics and Space aircraft algorithm analysis applications approach approximately areas Atmospheric Author Avail boundary calculations cirrus cloud compared Conference Contract CSCL derived described determine developed discussed Dynamics effects electron energy Engineering ENGLISH equations evaluation experimental experiments field FIRE flow function given HC/MF A17 CSCL heat Includes Inst integrated International Italy Japan Langley Research Center laser layer magnetic materials measurements mechanical Meteorological Satellite Center method NASA National Aeronautics National Lab Netherlands NTIS HC/MF A03 observed obtained operation optical parameters particle performance phase Physics plasma predictions presented pressure primary document problem production properties Publications radiation regions Report Science simulation solar solution sources Space Administration structure summary surface Technical techniques Technology temperature theory turbulence Univ various volume wave wind
203. lappuse - TLD's and TLD readers in use at program activities. Precision TLD's are pre-exposed to exact amounts of radiation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, formerly the National Bureau of Standards, and provided to program activities for reading.
100. lappuse - This bibliography lists 1 33 reports, articles and other documents introduced into the NASA Scientific and Technical Information System during September 1990.
183. lappuse - No abstracts in this category. 18 SPACECRAFT DESIGN, TESTING AND PERFORMANCE Includes satellites; space platforms; space stations; spacecraft systems and components such as thermal and environmental controls; and attitude controls. For life support systems see 54 Man/System Technology and Life Support For related information see also OS Aircraft Design, Testing and Performance, 39 Structural Mechanics, and 16 Space Transportation.
47. lappuse - HELICOPTER 38 QUALITY ASSURANCE AND RELIABILITY Includes product sampling procedures and techniques; and quality control.
18. lappuse - CSCL 22B 19 SPACECRAFT INSTRUMENTATION For related information see also 06 Aircraft Instrumentation and 35 Instrumentation and Photography.
134. lappuse - No abstracts in this category. 85 URBAN TECHNOLOGY AND TRANSPORTATION Includes applications of space technology to urban problems; technology transfer; technology assessment; and surface and mass transportation. For related information see also 03 Air Transportation and Safety, 16 Space Transportation, and 44 Energy Production and Conversion.
26. lappuse - NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION JOHN f. KENNEDY SPACE CENTER COCOA BEACH.
48. lappuse - Includes product sampling procedures and techniques; and quality control. 39 STRUCTURAL MECHANICS Includes structural element design and weight analysis; fatigue; and thermal stress. For applications see 05 Aircraft Design, Testing and Performance and 18 Spacecraft Design, Testing and Pe formance.