Compilation of Securities Laws Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Financial Services: Including Securities Act of 1933, Securities Exchange Act of 1934, Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935, Trust Indenture Act of 1939, Investment Company Act of 1940, Investment Advisers Act of 1940, Securities Investor Protection Act of 1970, Selected Provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and the Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000
U.S. Government Printing Office, 2001 - 852 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities affiliate agency agent agreement amended amount application appropriate assets association authority bank Board broker or dealer certificate clearing Commission contract corporation court dealer deemed defined described determines directors effect employee enforcement engaged Exchange Act exempt extent Federal filed finds foreign futures government securities holders holding company indenture investment company issued issuer limited material means ment national securities necessary or appropriate notice obligations offer officer operations organization otherwise paragraph participant party payment period person prescribe principal prior proceeding proposed protection of investors provisions public interest purchase pursuant pursuant to section reasonable records registered regulatory relating request respect rules and regulations Secretary securities dealer Securities Exchange specified statement subparagraph subsection subsidiary term thereof tion trading transaction transfer trustee United unless violation
3. lappuse - ... security", or any certificate of interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase, any of the foregoing.
30. lappuse - ... (1) to employ any device, scheme, or artifice to defraud, or (2) to obtain money or property by means of any untrue statement of a material fact or any omission to state a material fact necessary in order to make the statements made, in the light of the circumstances under which they were made, not misleading, or (3) to engage in any transaction, practice, or course of business which operates or would operate as a fraud or deceit upon the purchaser.
3. lappuse - When used in this title, unless the context otherwise requires (1) the term "security" means any note, stock, treasury stock, bond, debenture, evidence of indebtedness, certificate of interest or participation in any profit-sharing agreement, collateral-trust certificate, preorganization certificate or subscription, transferable share, investment contract, voting-trust certificate, certificate of deposit for a security, fractional undivided interest in oil, gas, or other mineral rights, or, in...
160. lappuse - Commission with respect to registration, any statement which was at the time and in the light of the circumstances under which it was made false or misleading with respect to any material fact...
247. lappuse - Territory or other place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, to enjoin such acts or practices, and upon a proper showing a permanent or temporary injunction or restraining order shall be; granted without bond.
533. lappuse - ... or any rule or regulation thereunder or any undertaking contained in a registration statement as provided in subsection (d) of Section 15 of this title, which statement was at the time and in the light of the circumstances under which it was made false or misleading with respect to any material fact...
71. lappuse - equity security" means any stock or similar security; or any security convertible, with or without consideration, into such a security, or carrying any warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase such a security; or any such warrant or right; or any other security which the...
423. lappuse - ... such undertaking, or participates or has a participation in the direct or indirect underwriting of any such undertaking; but such term shall not include a person whose interest is limited to a commission from an underwriter or dealer not in excess of the usual and customary distributor's or seller's commission. As used in this paragraph the term "issuer...