Understanding Adobe Photoshop: Digital Imaging Concepts and Techniques
Peachpit Press, 2006. gada 10. marts - 408 lappuses
If you're exploring a career in digital imaging or design, then you're likely to encounter Photoshop along the way--you probably already have. But how well do you know it? Understanding Adobe Photoshop: Digital Image Concepts and Techniques goes beyond the school newspaper or internship and teaches you the fundamental digital imaging techniques in Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements that you'll need to succeed both in the classroom and the workforce. While many Photoshop books focus on features, tools, or techniques, this book covers both the basics and delves into specific skills, tricks, and uses in multimedia. With a friendly style and interactive DVD-ROM, Richard Harrington covers digital imaging basics (correcting, editing, sharpening, retouching, and presenting photos) and shows you real-world projects and exercises, including: digital painting; designing a CD/DVD label, magazine cover, and advertisements; creating Web sites/animations; and more!
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Selection Tools and Techniques
Painting and Drawing Tools
Compositing with Layers
Using Blending Modes
Color Correction and Enhancement
Repairing and Improving Photos
Printing and PDF Essentials
Outputting Specialized File Types
Building a Portfolio
Understanding Adobe Photoshop DVD
Using the Type Tool
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action adjustment layer Adobe allows alpha channel Anti-aliased bevel blending modes Blur Brush tool button Chapter 11 folder Choose File Choose Image Choose Layer Click OK Clone CMYK color correction create crop Ctrl-click Curves default dialog box document double-click drag Duotone DVD-ROM edges effect ﬁeld ﬁle format ﬁll ﬁlm ﬁlter ﬁnd ﬁrst ﬁx ﬂexibility font Free Transform command gradient Grayscale Healing Brush highlights icon JPEG keyboard shortcut Lasso tool Layer Comps Layer Mask Layer Styles Layers palette load look Marquee tool menu modiﬁed move opacity Open the ﬁle Options bar paint pattern Photoshop CS2 pixels Presets preview reﬁne sample satisﬁed scan scanner shadow Sharpen Shift key slider speciﬁc Sponge tool spot color strokes submenu sure swatch texture thumbnail tion Toolbox Type tool users vector VIDEO TRAINING window youll Zoom
42. lappuse - ... (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
215. lappuse - Threshold slider or enter a value to determine how different the sharpened pixels must be from the surrounding area before they are considered edge pixels and sharpened by the filter.
155. lappuse - Normal, Dissolve Darken, Multiply, Color Burn, Linear Burn Lighten, Screen, Color Dodge, Linear Dodge Overlay, Soft Light, Hard Light, Vivid Light, Linear Light, Pin Light Difference, Exclusion Hue, Saturation, Color, Luminosity The following figures show a few examples of the various blending mode effects.
124. lappuse - C9 ^Q-clicked on the Add Layer Mask button at the bottom of the Layers palette to add a layer mask that 'hides all'.
191. lappuse - Desaturate Match Color... Replace Color... Selective Color... Channel Mixer... Gradient Map.., Photo Filter... Shadow/Highlight.
353. lappuse - Enable Large Document Format (.psb) Maximize PSD and PSB File Compatibility: ^Ask...
18. lappuse - Dock to Palette Well Grayscale Slider RGB Sliders MSB Sliders CMYK Sliders Lab Sliders Web Color Sliders ' Copy Color as HTML RGB Spectrum CMYK Spectrum Grayscale Ramp Current Colors -Make Ramp Web Safe E3 Choose a model for the sliders.
140. lappuse - OS) the Create New Layer button at the bottom of the Layers palette, or choose New Layer from the Layers palette menu.