Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
90 percent accordance adequate Air Force amended amount appear appropriated areas armed Army assistance association authorized bases believe bill build builders built Captain VAN METRE CHAIRMAN charges civilian COLE Commissioner committee considered construction contractor correct cost DEANE Department determined difficulty effect enacted estimate exceed existing families Federal Housing Administration Foley follows further going Government homes Housing Insurance Fund includes indicated installations interest KNOWLES land lease legislation limitation live means meeting Military Establishment Military Housing Insurance military installations month mortgage insurance naval Navy necessary NICHOLSON obligation officers operation paid period permanent personnel possible present principal problem proposed quarters question reason REEDER referred rent rental housing Representatives require Richards risk Secretary Senate serious situation Smith solve specifications STATEMENT substantial TALLE term understand units utilities ZUCKERT
4. lappuse - ... in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, and thereupon to the extent of the amount so paid the Secretary of the Treasury shall succeed to all the rights of the holders of such obligations.
4. lappuse - Such purchases shall be made at a price which will provide an investment yield of not less than the yield obtainable from other investments authorized by this section. Debentures so purchased shall be canceled and not reissued.
5. lappuse - Defense, the Secretary of the Army, the Secretary of the Navy, and the Secretary of the Air Force...
4. lappuse - Fund, which shall be primarily liable therefor, and they shall be fully and unconditionally guaranteed as to principal and interest by the United States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face of the debentures.
4. lappuse - ... (c) Debentures issued under this section shall be in such form and denominations in multiples of $50, shall be subject to such terms and conditions, and shall include such provisions for redemption, if any, as may be prescribed by the Administrator with the approval of the Secretary of the Treasury, and may be in coupon or registered form.
1. lappuse - rental housing" means housing, the occupancy of which is permitted by the owner thereof in consideration of the payment of agreed charges, whether or not, by the terms of the agreement, such payment over a period of time will entitle the occupant to the ownership of the premises or space in a trailer court or park properly arranged and equipped to accommodate trailer coach mobile dwellings.
4. lappuse - That in any contract made and entered into by any executive department, independent establishment, or other agency or instrumentality of the United States, or by the District of Columbia...
2. lappuse - ... (c) The Administrator is authorized to fix a premium charge for the insurance of mortgages under this title but in the case of any mortgage such charge shall not be less than an amount equivalent to one-half of 1 per centum per annum nor more than an amount equivalent to 1 per centum per annum of the amount of the principal obligation of the mortgage outstanding at any time, without taking into account delinquent payments or prepayments.