Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Judgment and Mercy // For // Afflicted Souls: [In Red] Or, // Meditations ...
Reginald Wolfe,Francis Quarles
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2016
Judgment and Mercy for Afflicted Souls: Or, Meditations, Soliloquies, and ...
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2019
according actions affections affliction appear art thou behold blessing blood body canst thou cast comfort commanded compassion conscience corruptions crown death delight desire earth eternal evil expect faith Father favour fear flesh friends give glory grace gracious hand happiness hast thou hath hear heart Heaven holy honour hope humble Judge judgments justice keep kingdom lest let thy light lips live look Lord lost lusts merits misery mourn nature ness offences perfect pleasure poor praise Prayer present promise Quarles repentance rest sake seek sense serve sinner sins Soliloquy sorrow soul spirit stand strength strengthen suffer tears thee thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thoughts thy mercy thy name thyself tion tongue trouble true truth turn unto weakness wise wrath
98. lappuse - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God...
189. lappuse - Enter not into judgment with thy servant, O LORD; for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
122. lappuse - Six days shalt thou labour, and do all that thou hast to do; but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God. In it thou shalt do no manner of work, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, thy man-servant, and thy maid-servant, thy cattle, and the stranger that is within thy gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested...
328. lappuse - For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
37. lappuse - Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths : but I say unto you, Swear not at all : neither by heaven ; for it is God's throne : nor by the earth ; for it is his footstool...
131. lappuse - Let us not therefore judge one another any more : but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.
166. lappuse - But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day ; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee : Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
311. lappuse - As I live, saith the Lord, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked ; but that the wicked turn from his way and live.