Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Abbott activities addition administration adopted agencies American annual areas assistance Association baby births Board BOOK boys causes chil child child-health child-labor child-welfare Children's Bureau City clinic Committee Conference cooperation court crippled deaths dental Department Director discussion diseases Division effect employment established Federal field foster funds give given Government hospital important included increase Industrial infants institutions interest issued July June Labor legislation live maternal meeting ment methods minors months mortality mothers NOTES nursing organization parents percent period persons physicians practice Premature prepared present problems public-health published received records regulations relation responsibility rural Secretary social Social Security staff standards supervision tion treatment United Washington welfare women workers York young Youth
12. lappuse - THE CHILD that is hungry must be fed; the child that is sick must be nursed; the child that is backward must be helped; the delinquent child must be reclaimed; and the orphan and the waif must be sheltered and succoured. III. THE CHILD must be the first to receive relief in times of distress.
233. lappuse - Home life is the highest and finest product of civilization. It is the great molding force of mind and of character. Children should not be deprived of it except for urgent and compelling reasons.
36. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including after January 1, 1940, methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods) as are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
2. lappuse - Bureau shall investigate and report . . . upon all matters pertaining to the welfare of children and child life among all classes of our people...
214. lappuse - Stat. 617), has authorized and requested the President of the United States to issue annually a proclamation setting apart May 1 as Child Health Day: NOW, THEREFORE, I, FRANKLIN D.
42. lappuse - Clarence Heer. 5. Principles and Methods of Distributing Federal Aid for Education. Paul R. Mort, Eugene S. Lawler, and associates. 6. The Extent of Equalization Secured through State School Funds. Newton Edwards and Herman G. Richey. 7. Selected Legal Problems in Providing Federal Aid for Education. Robert R. Hamilton. 8. Vocational Education. John Dale Russell and associates. 9. Vocational Rehabilitation of the Physically Disabled. Lloyd E. Blauch. 10. The Land-Grant Colleges. George A. Works and...
180. lappuse - Another factor in human nature which leads to this advance is the conflict between the interests of the individual and the interests of the group as a whole.
205. lappuse - Particularly Hazardous for the Employment of Minors Between 16 and 18 Years of Age or Detrimental to Their Health or Well-Being Sec.