Communications Act of 1934 as Amended by the Telecommunications Act of 1996, 4. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996 - 322 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
accordance action activities additional affiliate agreement amended amount application appropriate approved authority Bell operating company Board broadcast broadcast station cable operator cable system carry changes channel charge Code Commission common carrier communications competition comply consistent construction consumer Corporation costs court date of enactment described designated determines District educational effect enforcement engaged entity equipment establish exchange facilities Federal fees filed franchising authority funds Government grant hearing issue license limit means ment mission modification necessary notice offered paragraph party period permit person prescribed procedures proceeding prohibit public interest pursuant radio rates reasonable receiving records regulations relating request requirements respect rules satellite Secretary served ship signal sion standards station subscribers subsection tele telecommunications telecommunications services telephone television term thereof tion transmission United unless video programming violation
16. lappuse - All of the expenses of the Commission, including all necessary expenses for transportation incurred by the Commissioners, or by their employees under their orders, in making any investigation, or upon official business in any other places than in the city of Washington, shall be allowed and paid on the presentation of itemized vouchers therefor approved by the chairman of the Commission.
3. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
218. lappuse - Any of the district courts of the United States within the jurisdiction of which such inquiry is carried on...
152. lappuse - If any licensee shall permit any person who is a legally qualified candidate for any public office to use a broadcasting station, he shall afford equal opportunities to all other such candidates for that office in the use of such broadcasting station...
42. lappuse - Commission a certificate that the present or future public convenience and necessity require or will require the construction, or operation, or construction and operation, of such additional or extended line...
39. lappuse - No complaint shall at any time be dismissed because of the absence of direct damage to the complainant.
218. lappuse - Such attendance of witnesses, and the production of such documentary evidence, may be required from any place in the United States, at any designated place of hearing.
218. lappuse - Witnesses summoned before the commission shall be paid the same fees and mileage that are paid witnesses in the courts of the United States...
43. lappuse - ... attach to the issuance of the certificate such terms and conditions as in its judgment the public convenience and necessity may require.
137. lappuse - ... submit rebuttal evidence, and to conduct such cross-examination as may be required for a full and true disclosure of the facts. In...