Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
afternoon agriculture animals annual association attended BACHELDER band Boston Brown C. A. Evans called cattle celebration Charles church Claremont closed concert Concord Congregational Corn crop dinner disease East Edward executive committee exercises expenses farm feeds Fertilizer followed former Frank Fred gave George given grange grove Hampshire Harry held Henry Hill inspection interesting James Durward John Joseph July June Lake lecturer letters Manchester Mary Mass master meeting Milford Miss morning Moses Nashua Newport Number of members o'clock observance offered officers Old Home Day Old Home Week opened Pears person picnic poem Potato prayer present President Prof programme remarks reunion samples Sanborn secretary selections served singing Smith solo song speakers Special success Sunday Thursday Tilton tion town town hall treasurer vice-presidents Walter Wednesday West
273. lappuse - ... or material sampled, the name of the party from whose stock the sample was drawn and the time and place of drawing, and said label shall also be signed by the director or his deputy and by the party or parties in interest or their representative at the drawing and...
246. lappuse - Saturate the walls and floors of the cars, and fencing, troughs and chutes of the pens with a solution made by dissolving four ounces of chloride of lime to each gallon of water. Or disinfect the cars with a jet of steam under a pressure of not less than fifty pounds to the square inch.
292. lappuse - ... certified to be contained, shall, on conviction in a court of competent jurisdiction, be fined not more than one hundred dollars for the first offense, and not more than two hundred dollars for each subsequent offense.
290. lappuse - Whenever a manufacturer, importer, agent or seller of concentrated commercial feeding stuffs desires at any time to sell such material and has not paid the license fee therefor in the preceding month of December, as required by this section, he shall pay the license fee prescribed herein before making any such sale.
272. lappuse - ... but said sample shall be drawn in the presence of said party or parties in interest, or their...
289. lappuse - ... a plainly printed statement clearly and truly certifying the number of net pounds in the package sold or offered for sale, the name or trade mark under which...
292. lappuse - ... which has been so adulterated unless the true composition, mixture, or adulteration is plainly marked or indicated upon the package containing the same, or in which it is offered for sale, shall be fined not less than twenty-five or more than one hundred dollars for each offense.
231. lappuse - May 20. May 21. May 21. May 21. May 21. May 21. May 21.
245. lappuse - An act for the establishment of a bureau of animal industry, to prevent the exportation of diseased cattle, and to provide means for the suppression and extirpation of pleuro-pneumonia and other contagious diseases among domestic animals" ; and to co-operate with the authorities of the United States in the enforcement of the provisions of said act.