Compilation of Selected Acts Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, 1. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities administration advisory council agency agreement alcohol allotment amount application appointed appropriate approved assistance assurances authorized Board carry Committee conduct construction consultation contract coordination Corps costs demonstration Department described designated determined Director disabilities diseases drug abuse effective employees ending September 30 entity established exceed extent facility Federal finds fiscal year ending functions funds grant health services hospital individuals Institute interest loan means meet ment mental health necessary nonprofit nursing obligation officer operation organization paragraph payment performance period person personnel population practice prescribed prevention professional programs public health pursuant reasonable received recommendations records referred regulations request respect Secretary served standards submitted subparagraph subpart subsection Surgeon term tion treatment United unless
305. lappuse - Is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act...
156. lappuse - Sec. 304 (a) Each recipient of assistance under this Act shall keep such records as the Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
411. lappuse - Commissioner with the approval of the Secretary of the Treasury. Such notes or other obligations shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States of comparable maturities during the month preceding the issuance of the notes or other obligations.
138. lappuse - In a case of actual controversy as to the validity of any order under section 103, any person who will be adversely affected by such order when it is effective may at any time prior to the sixtieth day after such order is issued file a petition with the United States court of appeals for the circuit wherein such person resides or has his principal place of business, for a judicial review of such order.
555. lappuse - Secretary, and shall file in the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
261. lappuse - Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of the obligations.
153. lappuse - ... vessel, to be recovered by proceedings in the proper district court of the United States. In all such proceedings the United States district attorney for such district shall appear on behalf of the United States ; and all such proceedings shall be conducted in accordance with the rules and laws governing cases of seizure of vessels for violation of the revenue laws of the United States. SEC. 2. That any vessel at any foreign port clearing for any port or place in the...
617. lappuse - Board are hereby transferred to the Administrator. SEC. 3. Performance of transferred functions. The Administrator may from time to time make such provisions as he shall deem appropriate authorizing the performance of any of the functions transferred to him by the provisions of this reorganization plan by any other officer, or by any organizational entity or employee, of the Agency.
553. lappuse - States under subsection (a) for that year but with such proportionate amount for any of such other States being reduced to the extent it exceeds the sum the...