Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
affliction Ahikam Anathoth Assyrians Behold blessing bring calamities captivity cause Chaldeans CHAP chapter Christ church comfort commanded covenant danger death deliver desolate destroy destruction divine dwell earth Edom Egypt enemies everlasting evil eyes faithful fathers favour fear fool fruit Gedaliah Gentiles give glory God's gospel hand happiness hear hearken heart heaven Hezekiah holy honour idolatry idols inhabitants iniquity Israel Jehoiakim Jeremiah Jerusalem Jews judgment Kareah king of Assyria king of Babylon king of Judah labour land Lord hath Lord of hosts mercy Moab mouth nations Nebuchadnezzar Nebuzaradan Nethaniah oppression peace pray prayer priests princes promises prophecy prophet prosperity punish REFLECTIONS rejoice religion righteousness saith the Lord salvation servants sinners sins sorrow soul spirit spoil sword thereof thine things thou hast thou shalt thyself tion trust unto thee vanity voice wicked wickedness wisdom wise word Zedekiah Zion
268. lappuse - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
246. lappuse - Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath : for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner : but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
212. lappuse - COMFORT ye, comfort ye my people, saith your GOD. Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned : for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.
213. lappuse - Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
270. lappuse - Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
359. lappuse - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
97. lappuse - All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous and to the wicked; to the good, and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
111. lappuse - I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
78. lappuse - Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do : and behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.