Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance with Article activities in Antarctica Advisory Committee agency Antarctic environment Antarctic mineral resource Antarctic oil Antarctic Peninsula Antarctic Treaty Consultative Antarctic Treaty System application Arbitral Tribunal Arctic assessment ATCPs basins claimants claims Commission continent continental shelf copper data and information decision development in Antarctica development permit dispute drilling Dufek Massif East Antarctica economic ecosystems ensure enter into force established exploration and development Geological Gondwana liability located major Management Scheme Marine Living Resources Meeting of Parties ment metals million mineral deposits mineral resource activities minerals activities Minerals Convention minerals development mining National negotiated nonclaimants Ocean offshore oil spills Operator paragraph percent petroleum potential procedures production prospecting pursuant to Article ratified regime Regulatory Committee rocks Ross Sea sedimentary basins Soviet Union Sponsoring tica tion Transantarctic Mountains Treaty Consultative Parties U.S. Geological Survey U.S. interests United voting
207. lappuse - ... revocation has been deposited with the Depositary. 4. A new declaration, a notice of revocation or the expiry of a declaration shall not in any way affect proceedings pending before the International court of Justice or the arbitral tribunal, unless the parties to the dispute otherwise agree.
190. lappuse - No acts or activities taking place while the present Treaty is in force shall constitute a basis for asserting, supporting or denying a claim to territorial sovereignty in Antarctica or create any rights of sovereignty in Antarctica. No new claim, or enlargement of an existing claim, to territorial sovereignty in Antarctica shall be asserted while the present Treaty is in force.
181. lappuse - Nothing contained in the present Treaty shall be interpreted as: (a) a renunciation by any Contracting Party of previously asserted rights of or claims to territorial sovereignty in Antarctica; b ) a renunciation or diminution by any Contracting Party of any basis of claim to territorial sovereignty in Antarctica...
182. lappuse - ... substantial scientific research activity there, such as the establishment of a scientific station or the despatch of a scientific expedition.
210. lappuse - Any vacancy shall be filled in the manner prescribed for the initial appointment.
183. lappuse - Article shall become effective when approved by all the Contracting Parties whose representatives were entitled to participate in the meetings held to consider those measures.
183. lappuse - Each of the Contracting Parties undertakes to exert appropriate efforts, consistent with the Charter of the United Nations, to the end that no one engages in any activity in Antarctica contrary to the principles or purposes of the present Treaty.
183. lappuse - It shall be open for accession by any State which is a Member of the United Nations, or by any other State which may be invited to accede to the Treaty with the consent of all the Contracting Parties whose representatives are entitled to participate in the meetings provided for under Article IX of the Treaty.
182. lappuse - III of the treaty, and members of the staffs accompanying any such persons, shall be subject only to the jurisdiction of the Contracting Party of which they are nationals in respect of all acts or omissions occurring while they are in Antarctica for the purpose of exercising their functions.