Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities adequate Administration agencies Americans areas Asian Assistant Association benefits California Center Chairman changes Committee Concerns Conference on Aging Congress consumer continue Council deaf Delegates Department of Health designed develop Director discussion Division Economic Education efforts elderly employment established Executive facilities Federal financing funds Government groups Health Service homes important income increase individual Institute issues James John Labor legislation levels living major Mary meet ment Mental Health Michigan minority National needs nursing Office older Americans older persons opportunity organizations participants percent planning population prepared present President problems programs projects proposals recommendations Recorder Rehabilitation representatives Research responsibility retirement Robert roles School serve Session Social Security Social Security Administration society Special Subsection tion transportation United University Vice Washington Welfare White House Conference workers York
9. lappuse - Efficient community services which provide social assistance in a coordinated manner and which are readily available when needed. (9) Immediate benefit from proven research knowledge which can sustain and improve health and happiness. (10) Freedom, independence, and the free exercise of individual initiative in planning and managing their own lives.
161. lappuse - Centers currently sponsored by the Social and Rehabilitation Service of the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, are the University of Wisconsin, the University of Texas, and the University of Oregon.
154. lappuse - Welfare, but not exceeding $50 per diem, including travel time, and while away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law...
154. lappuse - Administrator, but not exceeding $100 per diem, including traveltime, and while away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5703 of title 5 of the United States Code for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
154. lappuse - Secretary shall: (a) request the cooperation and assistance of such other Federal departments and agencies as may be appropriate...
153. lappuse - January 1970 in order to develop recommendations for further research and action in the field of aging...
219. lappuse - Religion's concern with human dignity at every stage in the span of life derives from the fact that each individual is created in the image of God. As a consequence, religion seeks to build a living fellowship of believers in which the aging find and share the true benefits of being a part of the household of God. It is this conviction which likewise demands a concern for such matters as the maintenance of social welfare institutions by religious bodies and the proper conduct of those sponsored by...
35. lappuse - HR 15927 and urge that favorable action on this legislation be expedited. The most important problem facing older Americans today is the lack of economic security in retirement. As delegates to the Income Section of the 1971 White House Conference on Aging put it : "There Is no substitute for income if people are to be free to exercise choices in their style of life.
80. lappuse - ... continued purpose, growth, and meaning ? RECOMMENDATION To deal with the questions discussed above, the Advisory Council offers this recommendation : That an independent agency for the aging directed by the Assistant on Aging to the President be established within the Office of the President with the authority and funding levels and full-time staff needed to formulate and administer policy, coordinate, and monitor programs within and among those departments which have a direct concern...