Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional adopted agent amended amount ANDREW annual application appointed appropriated Approved Assembly association auditor authorized banks bonds building buyer cause certificate charge clerk commission commissioners committee construction contract corporation court deemed deposit district dollars duties EAGLESON election enacted entitled established examination expenses filed fish five follows FREEMAN fund Governor HARRIS hereby highway hospital House Bill House of Representatives hundred improvement inspector institution interest issued JAMES Joint judge lands less manner March ment municipal necessary notice Ohio otherwise owner paid Passed April payment penalty person President purchase reasonable receipt receive record registration regulations relating repair repealed resolution Revised Statutes road Salary secretary SECTION Senate Speaker superintendent term thereof tion township treasurer trustees village violation vote
414. lappuse - Any affirmation of fact or any promise by the seller relating to the goods is an express warranty if the natural tendency of such affirmation or promise is to induce the buyer to purchase the goods, and if the buyer purchases the goods relying thereon. No affirmation of the value of the goods, nor any statement purporting to be a statement of the seller's opinion only shall be construed as a warranty.
10. lappuse - It shall be the duty of the Legislature to provide for the organization of cities and incorporated villages, and to restrict their power of taxation, assessment, borrowing money, contracting debts, and loaning their credit, so as to prevent abuses in assessments and in contracting debt by such municipal corporations...
411. lappuse - That no contract for the sale of any goods, wares and merchandise, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards, shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold and actually receive the same or give something in earnest to bind the bargain, or in part payment, or that some note or memorandum in writing of the said bargain be made and signed by the parties to be charged by such contract, or their agents thereunto lawfully authorized.
401. lappuse - Where a negotiable bill has been lost or destroyed a court of competent jurisdiction may order the delivery of the goods upon satisfactory proof of such loss or destruction and upon the giving of a bond with sufficient surety to be approved by the court to protect the...
279. lappuse - No association shall make any loan or discount on the security of the shares of its own capital stock, nor be the purchaser or holder of any such shares, unless such security or purchase shall be necessary to prevent loss upon a debt previously contracted in good faith...
430. lappuse - Where the property in the goods has not passed to the buyer, and the seller wrongfully neglects or refuses to deliver the goods, the buyer may maintain an action against the seller for damages for nondelivery.
416. lappuse - Where there is an unconditional contract for the sale of specific goods in a deliverable state the property in the goods passes to the buyer when the contract is made, and it is immaterial whether the time of payment or the time of delivery, or both, be postponed.
421. lappuse - That the receipt is genuine, (b) That he has a legal right to negotiate or transfer it, (c) That he has knowledge of no fact which would impair the validity or worth of the receipt, and (d) That he has a right to transfer the title to the goods, and that the goods are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose whenever such warranties would have been implied, if the contract of the parties had been to transfer without a receipt the goods represented thereby.
412. lappuse - Where the parties purport to sell specific goods, and the goods, without the knowledge of the seller, have wholly perished at the time when the agreement is made, the agreement is void.
431. lappuse - Act. In any case not provided for in this act the rules of law and equity including the law merchant, and in particular the rules relating to the law of principal and agent, and the effect of fraud, misrepresentation, duress or coercion, mistake, bankruptcy or other invalidating cause shall govern.