Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Amended Amended Senate Bill amount application appropriated approved Assembly assessments association Attorney auditor authority banks beer bonds cent certificate charges CHARLES SAWYER Code collected Columbus commission corporation court December deemed delinquent deposits determined director distribution district dollars effect election emergency enacted entitled existing expenses federal filed five follows fund GEORGE Governor hereby holder House House of Representatives hundred immediate imposed indebtedness interest issued less levy license limitation loan associations manner municipal MYERS necessary notes Ohio operating paid passed payment penalty period permit person powers prescribed President prior purchase pursuant real estate receipts received regulations relative relief repealed resolution Secretary sell sold Speaker stamps statement subdivision superintendent tax commission thereof tion treasurer United vote
287. lappuse - Such as shall have been mortgaged to it in good faith, by way of security for loans previously contracted, or for moneys due ; or, 3.
162. lappuse - Such action shall be brought and tried as an action in equity and may be brought in any court having jurisdiction to hear and determine equity cases.
158. lappuse - When the commissioner, his assistants, inspectors,- or any officer of the law shall discover any person in the act of transporting in violation of the law, intoxicating liquors in any wagon, buggy, automobile, water or air craft, or other vehicle, it shall be his duty to seize any and all intoxicating liquors found therein being transported contrary to law.
159. lappuse - ... automobile, the taking of the same, with a description thereof, shall be advertised in some newspaper published in the city or county where taken or if there be no newspaper published in such city or county, in a newspaper having circulation in the county, once a week for two weeks and by handbills posted in three public places near the place of seizure, and if no claimant shall appear within ten days after the last publication of the advertisement, the property shall be sold and the proceeds...
355. lappuse - ... shall nevertheless be valid and sufficient for all purposes, the same as if they had remained in office until the delivery of such bonds.
357. lappuse - Act authorized which shall have all the qualities of negotiable paper under the law merchant, and shall not be invalid for any irregularity or defect in the proceedings for the* issue and sale thereof, and shall be incontestable in the hands of bona fide purchaser for value. No proceedings...
170. lappuse - ... (a) The location of the warehouse where the goods are stored. (b) The date of issue of the receipt. (c) The consecutive number of the receipt. (d) A statement whether the goods received will be delivered to the bearer, to a specified person, or to a specified person or his order.
355. lappuse - Act, in denominations of not less than one hundred dollars, bearing interest from date at a rate not to exceed six per cent per annum, payable semi-annually, to mature at annual intervals within...