Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
40 Stat absence acceptance accused act of June action active alleged amended amount appear application appointment appropriation Army authority building camp charged civil civilian claim commanding commission condition confinement Congress constitute construction contract contractor convicted Corps court court-martial damage Department determined direct discharge duty effect employees enlisted entitled evidence execution fact Federal findings furnished further Government granted guilty Held honorable hospital included intent issued July jurisdiction land lease leave legally limits March meaning ment military National Defense Act National Guard necessary offense officer operation organization paragraph payment performed period permit person present President prior proper question reason received record regarded Regular regulations request reservation result retired Secretary Secs sentence served soldier specification Stat statute sufficient tion trial United violation
488. lappuse - The practice, pleadings, forms, and modes of proceeding in civil causes, other than equity and admiralty causes in the Circuit and District Courts, shall conform, as near as may be, to the practice, pleadings, and forms and modes of proceeding, existing at the time in like causes in the courts of record of the State, within which such Circuit or District Courts are held, any rule of the court to the contrary notwithstanding.
303. lappuse - That hereafter any person or persons entering into a formal contract with the United States for the construction of any public building, or the prosecution and completion of any public work, or for repairs upon any public building or public work, shall be required before commencing such work to execute the usual penal bond, with good and sufficient sureties, with the additional...
786. lappuse - That if any person shall, within the territory or jurisdiction of the United States, enlist or enter himself, or hire or retain another person to enlist or enter himself, or to go beyond the limits or jurisdiction of the United States with intent to be enlisted or entered...
452. lappuse - Unless otherwise authorized by the buyer, the seller must make such contract with the carrier on behalf of the buyer as may be reasonable, having regard to the nature of the goods and the other circumstances of the case. If the seller...
584. lappuse - That it shall be lawful to transmit through the mail, free of postage, any letters, packages, or other matters relating exclusively to the business of the Government of the United States: Provided, That every such letter or package to entitle it to pass free shall bear over the words "Official business...
360. lappuse - It shall not be lawful for any person appointed after the first day of June, one thousand eight hundred and seventy-two, as an officer, clerk, or employee in any of the Departments, to act as counsel, attorney, or agent for prosecuting any claim against the United States which was pending in either of said Departments while he was such officer, clerk, or employee...
43. lappuse - Columbia in any society or association or for expenses of attendance of any person at any meeting or convention of members of any society or association, unless such fees, dues, or expenses are authorized to be paid by specific appropriation for such purposes or are provided for in express terms in some general appropriation.
351. lappuse - ... for more than eight hours in any one day, or more than six days in any one week.
416. lappuse - District, which may require or involve the employment of laborers or mechanics shall contain a provision that no laborer or mechanic doing any part of the work contemplated by the contract, in the employ of the contractor or any sub-contractor contractIng for any part of said work contemplated, shall be required or permitted to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day...