Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed Amendment amount application argued argument arrest assessment Assn Attorney authorized Board BRENNAN brief C. A. 2d Cir C. A. 5th Cir California cause Certiorari denied Certiorari granted Circuit City claim Comm'n Commission Commissioner Congress consideration constitutional conviction Corp CORRECTIONAL County Court of Appeals criminal decision deficiency determination dismissed dissenting Dist District Court ET AL evidence fact federal findings Government hearing held holding imported issue judge judgment jurisdiction JUSTICE language leave limited MARSHALL ment Michigan Motion noted October officers Ohio operator Opinion penalty period person petition petitioner police ported practice present probable procedures prohibition purchase question reason reference regulations remand removed Reported respondent result reversed rule School Secretary Service Stat statute stay Supp supra taxpayer termination tion trial United violation warrant writ York
79. lappuse - Whenever any person indebted to the United States Is insolvent, or whenever the estate of any deceased debtor, in the hands of the executors or administrators, is Insufficient to pay all the debts due from the deceased, the debts due to the United States shall be first satisfied; and the priority established shall extend as well to cases in which a debtor, not having sufficient property to pay all his debts, makes a voluntary assignment thereof, or in which the estate and effects of an absconding,...
xiii. lappuse - I do solemnly swear that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich ; and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent on me as , according to the best of my abilities and understanding, agreeably to the Constitution and laws of the United States.
282. lappuse - ... when the importer has so acted upon the thing imported, that it has become incorporated and mixed up with the mass of property in the country, it has, perhaps, lost its distinctive character as an import, and has become subject to the taxing power of the State; but while remaining the property of the importer, in his warehouse, in the original form or package in which it was imported, a tax upon it is too plainly a duty on imports to escape the prohibition in the constitution.
100. lappuse - Once warnings have been given, the subsequent procedure is clear. If the individual indicates in any manner, at any time prior to or during questioning, that he wishes to remain silent, the interrogation must cease.
348. lappuse - Court, or that the parties to said suit have been improperly or collusively made or joined, either as plaintiffs or defendants, for the purpose of creating a case cognizable or removable under this act, the said District Court shall proceed no further therein, but shall dismiss the suit or remand it to the court from which it was removed, as justice may require, and shall make such order as to costs as shall be just.
101. lappuse - If the individual states that he wants an attorney, the interrogation must cease until an attorney is present. At that time, the individual must have an opportunity to confer with the attorney and to have him present during any subsequent questioning. If the individual cannot obtain an attorney and he indicates that he wants one before speaking to police, they must respect his decision to remain silent.
446. lappuse - It is not the breaking of his doors and the rummaging of his drawers that constitutes the essence of the...
xiii. lappuse - I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
306. lappuse - States, any claim upon or against the Government of the United States, or any department or officer thereof, knowing such claim to be false, fictitious, or fraudulent, or who, for the purpose of obtaining or aiding to obtain the payment or approval of...
246. lappuse - ... any profit realized by him from any purchase and sale, or any sale and purchase, of any equity security of such issuer (other than an exempted security) within any period of less than six months, unless such security was acquired in good faith in connection with a debt previously contracted...