Demonstration Cities, Housing and Urban Development, and Urban Mass Transit: Hearings, Eighty-ninth Congress, Second Session, 1-2. daļas
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1966 - 1123 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities additional Administrator agency amended amount application appropriate approved ASHLEY assistance authorized BARRETT bill building carry centers Chairman city demonstration committee comprehensive concerned Congress construction cooperative coordinator cost demonstration cities demonstration program Department economic effective established existing facilities fact families Federal financing funds give going Government grant Home Housing Act Housing and Urban improve income increase industrial inserting in lieu interest involved land legislation lieu thereof Secretary limited Line living loans Mayor means meet ment metropolitan areas million mortgage necessary neighborhood operation opportunity participation percent planning population practice present problems projects proposed public housing question rehabilitation represents respect Secretary WEAVER social ST GERMAIN statement striking supplemental Thank tion units Urban Development urban renewal
22. lappuse - ... debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
22. lappuse - Such notes or other obligations shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States of comparable maturities during the month preceding the issuance of the notes or other obligations.
486. lappuse - That the Board shall not (1) decide that any unit is appropriate for such purposes if such unit includes both professional employees and employees who are not professional employees unless a majority of such professional employees vote for inclusion in such unit...
488. lappuse - ... by any other means authorized by law: Provided, however, That no such action shall be taken until the department or agency concerned has advised the appropriate person or persons of the failure to comply with the requirement and has determined that compliance cannot be secured by voluntary means.
474. lappuse - You do not take a person who for years has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, "you are free to compete with all the others," and still justly believe that you have been completely fair.
22. lappuse - ... as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act...
474. lappuse - Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
488. lappuse - ... recipient as to whom such a finding has been made and, shall be limited in its effect to the particular program, or part thereof, in which such noncompliance has been so found...
488. lappuse - ... similar action taken by such department or agency on other grounds. In the case of action, not otherwise subject to judicial review, terminating or refusing...