Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities addition Administration agencies Agencies on Aging Aging Amendments appropriate Area Agencies assistance Association authorized benefits Center Committee concern conducted Congress consumer continue coordination cost Council Department designed directed drugs effective efforts elderly employment established evaluation existing facilities Federal fiscal year 1975 funds Government grants Health Services hearings hospital housing implementation improve income increase individual Institute interest issues July June legislation living long-term major Medicare meet ment mental million needs nursing home nutrition Office Older Americans older persons operating organizations participation patients percent planning population problems projects proposed received regulations representatives request response result retirement revenue sharing Senate serve Social Security Social Security Administration specific staff standards statement survey tion Title transportation units Washington workers
88. lappuse - HR 7216 is pending before the Subcommittee on Select Education of the House Committee on Education and Labor.
101. lappuse - Congress relating to transportation for elderly and handicapped persons. A. Section l6(a) of the Urban Mass Transportation Act of l964, as amended (49 USC l6l2). It is hereby declared to be the national policy that elderly and handicapped persons have the same right as other persons to utilize mass transportation facilities and services...
81. lappuse - To provide assistance in the development of new or improved programs to help older persons through grants to the States for community planning and services and for training, through research, development, or training project grants, and to establish within the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare an operating agency to be designated as the "Administration on Aging".
111. lappuse - Members of the Senate Committee on Finance and the House Committee on Ways and Means...
253. lappuse - ADULT BASIC EDUCATION PROGRAMS DECLARATION OF PURPOSE SEC. 212. It is the purpose of this part to initiate programs of instruction for individuals who have attained age eighteen and whose inability to read and write the English language constitutes a substantial impairment of their ability to get or retain employment commensurate with their real ability...
249. lappuse - Commissioner in making the appraisal of needs required by section 402; (3) review and evaluate, on a continuing basis, Federal policies regarding the aging and programs and other activities affecting the aging conducted or assisted by all Federal departments and agencies for the purpose of appraising their value and their impact on the lives of older Americans...
vi. lappuse - ... to take such testimony, and to make such expenditures, as it deems advisable. The cost of stenographic services to report such hearings shall not be in excess of 25 cents per hundred words. The expenses of the committee, which shall not exceed $30,000, shall be paid from the contingent fund of the Senate upon vouchers approved by the chairman of the committee or the chairman of any duly authorized subcommittee thereof.
125. lappuse - Most employers discriminate against older people and make it difficult for them to find work...
184. lappuse - SEC. 302. it is the purpose of this title to expand educational opportunity and encourage the establishment of programs of adult public education that will enable all adults to continue their education to at least the level of completion of secondary school and make available the means to secure training that will enable them to become more employable, productive, and responsible citizens.