Farm credit administration, Farmers home administration, Foreign agricultural service, International agricultural development service, National agriculture library, National commission on food marketing, Office of the general counsel, Office of the inspector general, Rural community development service, Rural electrification administration, Language changes and general provisions
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1965
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action activities additional Administration agencies agreements agricultural amount applications appropriation approved assistance associations authorized average banks basis borrowers budget building carried Commission committee commodities completed consumer continue contract Cooperative Corporation cost cotton countries Department direct dollars economic effect efforts Electric established estimated expected expenses exports facilities families farm farmers Federal field financing fiscal follows foreign funds going Government grain Home housing important improve income increase industry interest International involved Italy land LANGEN loans major meet million necessary operations opportunity organizations payments percent period planned plant pounds problems projects proposed Public purchase received record request responsibility result retail rural areas Rural Community Secretary Service supply tion trade United WHITTEN
418. lappuse - ... supplies as have been mined or produced in the United States, and only such manufactured articles, materials, and supplies as have been manufactured in the United States...
414. lappuse - Is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
414. lappuse - Corporation issued hereunder, and for such purpose the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to use as a public-debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities hereafter issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under such Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of the Corporation's obligations hereunder.
430. lappuse - ... for the purpose of financing the wiring of premises and the acquisition and installation of electrical and plumbing appliances and equipment shall not exceed two-thirds of the assured life thereof and not more than five years.
513. lappuse - Commission, may conduct hearings. (f) Members of Congress who are members of the Commission shall serve without compensation in addition to that received for their services as Members of Congress ; but they shall be reimbursed for travel, subsistence, and other necessary expenses incurred by them in the performance of the duties vested in the Commission.
513. lappuse - Commission"). SEC. 2. ORGANIZATION OF THE COMMISSION. (a) The Commission shall be composed of fifteen members, including (1) five Members of the Senate, to be appointed by the President of the Senate; (2) five Members of the House of Representatives, to be appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives ; and (3) five members to be appointed by the President from outside the Federal Government.
479. lappuse - That funds appropriated herein shall be used for payments in such foreign currencies as the Department determines are needed and can be used most effectively to carry out the purposes of this paragraph...
414. lappuse - Act, and all notes and other evidences thereof and all obligations constituting the security therefor. The Secretary of the Treasury shall cancel notes of the Reconstruction Finance Corporation, and sums due and unpaid upon or in connection with such notes at the time of such cancellation, in an amount equal to the unpaid principal of the loans so transferred, plus accrued unpaid interest through June 30, 1947. Subsequent to June 30, 1947, the Reconstruction Finance Corporation shall make no further...
415. lappuse - States in the proportion which the number of their farms not then receiving central station electric service bears to the total number of farms of the United States not then receiving such service.
413. lappuse - ... utility districts and cooperative nonprofit, or limited-dividend associations organized under the laws of any State or Territory of the United States, for the purpose of financing the construction and operation of generating plants, electric transmission and distribution lines or systems for the furnishing of electric energy to persons in rural areas who are not receiving central station service...