Compilation of Certain Railroad Laws Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, Including Regional Rail Reorganization Act of 1973, Railroad Revitalization and Regulatory Reform Act of 1976, Union Station Redevelopment Act of 1981, Subtitle IV of Title 49, United States Code Staggers Rail Act of 1980, Northeast Rail Service Act of 1981, Rail Safety and Service Improvement Act of 1982, Rail Passenger Service Act, Federal Railroad Safety Act of 1970, Railway Labor Act, Milwaukee Railroad Restructuring Act, Rock Island Railroad Transition and Employee Assistance Act, Railroad Retirement Act of 1974, Railroad Unemployment Insurance Act, Department of Transportation Act, Emergency Rail Services Act of 1970, Hours of Service Act, Federal Employers' Liability Act, Related Materials
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983 - 813 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance action agreement amended amount annuity application appropriate approved assistance Association authorized benefits Board carry certificate claim Commission common carrier commuter compensation Congress continue contract Corporation costs court deemed designated determined district effective employee employment enactment entered entitled equipment established extent facilities Federal filed final system plan finds fiscal freight funds Government improvement individual interest Interstate Commerce issued jurisdiction lease less means ment month motor necessary obligations Office operating paid paragraph parties passenger passenger service payment period person practice prescribe prior proceeding proposed protection providing transportation purchase pursuant rail carrier rail passenger rail properties rail service railroad reasonable received referred region regulations reorganization representatives respect route rules Secretary securities sentence subchapter submit subsection subtitle thereof tion transaction transfer transportation United United States Code
747. lappuse - Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance...
129. lappuse - ... is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act...
717. lappuse - He does not belong to a grade or class of workers of which, immediately before the commencement of the stoppage, there were members employed at the premises at which the stoppage occurs, any of whom are participating in or financing or directly interested in the dispute.
591. lappuse - States shall proceed in all respects as other civil suits, except that on the trial of such suit the findings and order of the division of the Adjustment Board shall be...
261. lappuse - ... a greater or less compensation for any service rendered, or to be rendered, in the transportation of passengers or property, subject to the provisions of this act, than it charges, demands, collects, or receives from any other person or persons for doing for him or them a like and contemporaneous service in the transportation of a like kind of traffic under substantially similar circumstances and conditions, such common carrier shall be deemed guilty of unjust discrimination, which is hereby...
26. lappuse - Such notes or other obligations shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States of comparable maturities during the month preceding the issuance of the notes or other obligations.
729. lappuse - Commission may administer oaths and affirmations, examine witnesses, and receive evidence. "Such attendance of witnesses, and the production of such documentary evidence, may be required from any place in the United States, at any designated place of hearing.
35. lappuse - ... or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
729. lappuse - Territory or possession thereof, at any designated place of hearing. <2> In case of contumacy or refusal to obey a subpena issued to any person, any district court of the United States or the United States courts of any Territory or possession, or the District Court of the United States for the District of Columbia...