Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
00 Assistant 00 Senior accordance act shall take ACT to amend added administration amended to read amount apply appropriated approval Assistant stenographer Associate authorized Became a law bonds buildings certificate chapter charges clerk commission commissioner consolidated constituting construction corporation court district election employees enact as follows engineer entitled An act equipment examiner exceed expenses five four fund Governor Head hereby amended highways interest issued Junior labor land laws of nineteen less maintenance and operation March moneys mortgage nine nineteen hundred notice paid Park Passed payment personal service Principal prior proceedings purchase read as follows receives relation repairs represented in Senate schedule Senate and Assembly superintendent supplies take effect immediately temporary thereof thousand dollars three-fifths being present tion town Traveling York
892. lappuse - ... gains or profits and income derived from any source whatever.
734. lappuse - That if any clause, sentence, paragraph, or part of this Act shall, for any reason, be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such judgment shall not affect, impair, or invalidate the remainder thereof, but shall be confined in its operation to the clause, sentence, paragraph, or part thereof directly involved in the controversy in which such judgment shall have been rendered.
790. lappuse - A person or association shall be held to be a person participating or interested in a labor dispute if relief is sought against him or it, and if he or it is engaged in the...
960. lappuse - States by such trustee or trustees, or by such fraternal society, order, or association, exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific; literary, or educational purposes, or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals...
397. lappuse - If the taxpayer is unable to make his own return, the return shall be made by a duly authorized agent or by the guardian or other person charged with the care of the person or property of such taxpayer.
761. lappuse - Amounts received under a life insurance contract paid by reason of the death of the insured, whether in a single sum or otherwise (but if such amounts are held by the insurer under an agreement to pay interest thereon, the interest payments shall be included in gross income); (2) ANNUITIES, ETC.
605. lappuse - If purchased at par, at the par value; if purchased above or below par, on the basis of the purchase price adjusted so as to bring the value to par at maturity and so as to yield in...
789. lappuse - labor dispute' includes any controversy concerning terms, tenure or conditions of employment, or concerning the association or representation of persons in negotiating, fixing, maintaining, changing, or seeking to arrange terms or conditions of employment, regardless of whether the disputants stand in the proximate relation of employer and employee.
19. lappuse - Whereas under prevailing economic conditions, developed with the aid of governmental authority for owners of property to organize in the corporate and other forms of ownership association, the individual unorganized worker is commonly helpless to exercise actual liberty of contract and to protect his freedom of labor, and thereby to obtain acceptable terms and conditions of employment...
664. lappuse - The damages awarded to the plaintiff may be such a sum as the jury, upon a writ of inquiry, or upon a trial, or, where issues of fact are tried without a jury, the court or the referee, deems to be a fair and just compensation for the pecuniary injuries, resulting, from the decedent's death, to the person or persons for whose benefit the action is brought.