Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action additional adjustment Administrator allocation amended amount appeal application appropriate assignment authority average barrels base period basis calculated capacity certified chapter charged computed considered contract costs covered crude oil defined definition Department determined District document domestic effect end-users Energy entitled established exemption extent facility facts Federal filed Firm fraction fuel oil gallon gasoline Hearings imported increased issued lease less means ment month natural gas liquid notice Office operations otherwise outlet paragraph particular percent permitted person petroleum plant prior processing product costs purchaser pursuant received records refiner refinery regulations request reservoir residual respect retail sales rule seller selling separate sold specified Subpart supplier supply term terminal tion transaction transportation unit utility volume weighted wholesale
17. lappuse - Sunday or a legal holiday, in which event the period runs until the end of the next day which is neither a Saturday, Sunday nor a legal holiday.
18. lappuse - legal holiday" includes New Year's Day, Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and any other day appointed as a holiday by the President or the Congress of the United States, or by the state in which the district court is held.
462. lappuse - Whenever in the Judgment of the President any person has engaged or is about to engage in any acts or practices which constitute or will constitute a violation...
7. lappuse - Investigatory records compiled for law enforcement purposes but only to the extent that the production of such records would (A) interfere with enforcement proceedings...
205. lappuse - Every motor vehicle designed and used primarily for drawing other vehicles and not so constructed as to carry a load other than a part of the weight of the vehicle and load so drawn. (e) "Farm Tractor.
250. lappuse - Crude oil is technically defined as a mixture of hydrocarbons that exists in the liquid phase in natural underground reservoirs and remains liquid at atmospheric pressure after passing through surface separating facilities.
31. lappuse - ... residual fuel oil, and refined petroleum products at equitable prices among all regions and areas of the United States and sectors of the petroleum industry, including independent refiners, small refiners, nonbranded independent marketers, branded independent marketers, and among all users...
507. lappuse - ... case thus made by showing justification shall be upon the person charged with a violation of this section, and unless justification shall be affirmatively shown, the Commission is authorized to issue an order terminating the discrimination: Provided, however, That nothing herein contained shall prevent a seller rebutting the prima-facie case thus made...
7. lappuse - ... (8) Contained in or related to examination, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of an agency responsible for the regulation or supervision of financial institutions; or (9) Geological and geophysical information and data, including maps, concerning wells.
462. lappuse - No person shall be held liable for damages or penalties for any act or failure to act resulting directly or indirectly from compliance with a rule, regulation, or order issued pursuant to this Act, notwithstanding that any such rule, regulation, or order shall thereafter be declared by judicial or other competent authority to be invalid.