Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
20 points accordance acid affect allowances appearance apple applicable Ascertaining the grade average beans blemished Brix broken CERTIFICATION character characteristic cherries classification color concentrated considered consist container count damaged determined diameter drained weight exceed extraneous factor FACTORS OF QUALITY fail to meet fairly fall flavor flavor and odor free from defects frozen fruit given a score graded above U.S. green halves harmless honey inch inspection juice kind less limiting rule material maximum means measurements meet the requirements method mixed ounces outlined pack paragraph peaches peas percent pieces pitted points portions possess practically free prepared present processed Product description properly Provided reasonably Recommended regardless requirements respect sample unit Score sheet seeds seriously shape similar sizes slices slightly specified square SStd Standard stem style subpart Substandard Table tender texture thereof tion total score typical U.S. Grade uniform varietal vegetable whole
378. lappuse - ... removed from the container and returned thereto, the leveled peas (irrespective of the quantity of the liquid) , 15 seconds after they are so returned completely fill the container. A container with lid attached by double seam shall be considered to be completely filled when it is filled to the level...
286. lappuse - Standard Specifications for Sieves," published March 1, 1940, in LC 584 of the United States Department of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards. Without shifting the material on the sieve, so incline the sieve as to facilitate drainage. Two minutes from the time drainage begins, weigh the sieve and the drained material.
539. lappuse - Tilt the opened container so as to distribute the contents evenly over the meshes of a circular sieve which has been previously weighed. The diameter of the sieve is 8 inches if the quantity of...
194. lappuse - Good consistency" means that the fruit jelly possesses a tender to slightly firm texture and retains a compact shape without excessive syneresis ("weeping") . (c) (B) classification.
361. lappuse - Frozen mixed vegetables consist of three or more succulent vegetables, properly prepared and properly blanched; may contain vegetables (such as, small pieces of sweet red peppers or sweet green peppers) added as garnish; and are frozen and maintained at temperatures necessary for the preservation of the product.