Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ability achievement administered analysis areas assess Assistant Professor Associate behavior boys California Center changes child Child Development City Clinical cognitive collected College compared concepts conservation Cooperating group(s Department of Health determine developmental differences Director Duration early Education effects evaluate examine experience experimental factors Findings four girls grade growth Hospital Human Illinois indicate individual infants instruction interaction interviews Investigator(s Journal language learning measures Medical Mental Health Methods Michigan months mothers National Institute normal observed Office operations parents patterns Pediatrics performance personality Ph.D physical preschool presented problems Professor Project Psychology Public Health Service reading records reinforcement relationship reported Research response retarded sample Scale School scores selected September significant social specific speech stage Subjects tasks teachers treatment types U. S. Department University variables vocal Washington Welfare York
38. lappuse - Health Services and Mental Health Administration, Public Health Service, US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare.
33. lappuse - Albert Einstein College of Medicine Yeshiva University 1300 Morris Park Avenue Bronx, NY 10461...
26. lappuse - Professor of Psychiatry, University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, Calif.
24. lappuse - Collaborative Study of Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Other Neurological and Sensory Disorders of Infancy and Childhood is supported by the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness.
110. lappuse - Pels Research Institute for the Study of Human Development, Yellow Springs, Ohio.
39. lappuse - Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC), Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence (WPPSI), and various behavioral ratings are being interrelated in different ways.
89. lappuse - Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Public Health Service, US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare; New York State Education Department.
16. lappuse - MD, National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service, US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Bethesda, Maryland 20014.