Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
adjustable apparatus application arms arrangement assignor attached bodies Boilers Boston carriage Charles claim claim therein Class combination Conn connecting construction Cooking stove cutters cutting cylinder Date of patent David Design desire to secure drawings dressing edge employment engine equivalent frame fully described George grain heating Henry Improvement increase Inventions or discoveries iron James John joint Joseph July July 29 June letters patent lever Lock lower machinery machines manner manufacture Mass means metal method motion moulds moving Ohio opening operating passing Philadelphia plane plate position pressing prevent railroad raising received represented Residence revolving rods rollers Samuel sawing screw Second secure by letters separate Sept shown side sliding specified spring steam substantially as described supporting Thomas valve wheel whole York
283. lappuse - ... receive a patent for his invention, as specified in his claim, or for any part thereof, as the facts in the case may appear. And such adjudication, if it be in favor of the right of the applicant, shall authorize the commissioner to issue such patent on the applicant filing in the Patent Office a copy of the adjudication and otherwise complying with the requirements of law.
277. lappuse - Office a written description of the same, and of the manner and process of making, constructing, compounding, and using it, in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art or science to which it appertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make, construct, compound, and use the same...
288. lappuse - ... the benefit of such renewal shall extend to assignees and grantees of the right to use the thing patented, to the extent of their respective interests therein; Provided, however, That no extension of a patent shall be granted after the expiration of the term for which it was originally issued.
278. lappuse - Such oath may be made before any person within the United States authorized by law to administer oaths, or, when the applicant resides in a foreign country, before any minister, charge d'affaires, consul, or commercial agent holding commission under the Government of the United States...
235. lappuse - Schools is directed to this New Series of German School Books, which has been projected. with a view to supply a long-felt want, viz. , thoroughly reliable TextBooks, edited by German scholars of the highest reputation, at a price which will bring them within the reach of all.
296. lappuse - The same to be held and enjoyed by the said David Peacock, for his own use and behoof, and for the use and behoof of his legal representatives, to the full end of the term for which said letters patent are or may be granted, as fully and entirely as the same would have been held and enjoyed by me had this assignment and sale not been made.
290. lappuse - Be it known that I, John Fitch, of Philadelphia, in the county of Philadelphia, the State of Pennsylvania, have invented a new and improved mode of preventing steam-boilers from bursting, and I do hereby declare that the following is a full and exact description thereof, reference being had to the accompanying drawings, and to the letters of reference marked thereon.
73. lappuse - What I claim, and desire to secure by letters patent of the United States, is The...
168. lappuse - What we claim as our invention, and desire to secure by letters patent, is First.