Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acquire activities Administrator Aeronautics and Space agency application assigned Association Atomic Energy authority believe benefit Board Chairman CHENOWETH Commission committee concerned Congress contract contractor course Department of Defense determine discovery effect employees established exclusive Executive experience fact feel field foreign further give going Government grant hearings important industry interest invention inventor issued Johnson King legislation license manufacture matter mean ment MITCHELL NASA necessary nonexclusive obtain Office operation organization ownership particular Patent Law patent provisions patent rights patent system performance person position possible practice present problem production proposed protection provisions question QUIGLEY reason recommendations regulations research and development respect result royalty-free Science section 305 situation Space Act statement subcommittee thing tion United waiver
805. lappuse - Failing that, a number of trade journals, the publications of the National Association of Manufacturers and the United States Chamber of Commerce recommended that the act be ignored until it was tested in the courts.
738. lappuse - No Member of or Delegate to Congress or Resident Commissioner shall be admitted to any share or part of this agreement, or to any benefit that may arise therefrom; but this provision shall not be construed to extend to this agreement if made with a corporation for its general benefit.
320. lappuse - Whenever an invention described in and covered by a patent of the United States is used or manufactured by or for the United States without license of the owner thereof or lawful right to use or manufacture the same, the owner's remedy shall be by action against the United States in the Court of Claims for the recovery of his reasonable and entire compensation for such use and manufacture.
148. lappuse - ... to foster the interchange of scientific information among scientists in the United States and foreign countries...
69. lappuse - Government of the sort referred to in clause (1), such invention shall be the exclusive property of the United States, and if such invention is patentable a patent therefor shall be issued to the United States upon application made by the Administrator, unless the Administrator waives all or any part of the rights of the United States to such invention in conformity with the provisions of subsection (f) of this section.
498. lappuse - Each contract or other arrangement executed pursuant to this Act which relates to scientific research shall contain provisions governing the disposition of inventions produced thereunder in a manner calculated to protect the public interest and the equities of the individual or organization with which the contract or other arrangement is executed...
438. lappuse - National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958". DECLARATION OF POLICY AND PURPOSE SEC. 102. (a) The Congress hereby declares that it is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.
212. lappuse - Administrator shall prescribe, he may waive all or any part of the rights of the United States under this section with respect to any invention or class of inventions made or which may be made by any person or class of i>ersons in the performance of any work required by any contract of the Administration if the Administrator determines that the interests of the United States will be served thereby.