Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities added Administration agency amended amount annuity appeal application appointment appropriate approved assignment Assistant Assistant Secretary authority basic basis benefits Board Bureau career chapter Civil Commission competitive Confidential continue coverage decision Department Deputy designated determination Director duty Education effective election eligible employed employee employee's employment enrollment entitled established examiner exceed excepted Executive Federal Government grade grant head Health hearing interest issued leave limited means ment notice Office organization otherwise paragraph party performance period person Personnel ployee position preference Private Secretary provisions reasons receiving record regulations Relations request Reserved retirement revised revoked Schedule Secretary separation Sept serving Special Assistant statement status submit Subpart temporary termination tion United States Code unless writing
371. lappuse - Acceptance of food and refreshments of nominal value on infrequent occasions in the ordinary course of a luncheon or dinner meeting or other meeting or on an inspection tour where...
337. lappuse - Except as provided in paragraphs (b) and (e) of this section, an employee shall not solicit or accept, directly or indirectly, any gift, gratuity, favor, entertainment, loan, or any other thing of monetary value, from a person who: (1) Has, or is seeking to obtain, contractual or other business or financial relations with the...
370. lappuse - Person" means an individual, a corporation, a company, an association, a firm, a partnership, a society, a joint stock company, or any other organization or institution. (e) "Special Government employee" means a "special Government employee...
376. lappuse - Information not known by employees. If any information required to be included on a statement of employment and financial interests or supplementary statement, including holdings placed in trust, is not known to the employee but is known to another person, the employee shall request that other person to submit information in his behalf.
340. lappuse - A special Government employee shall not use inside information obtained as a result of his Government employment for private gain for himself or another person either by direct action on his part or by counsel, recommendation, or suggestion to another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties. For the purpose of this section, "inside information" means information obtained under Government authority which has not become part of the body of public information.
346. lappuse - General as totalitarian, fascist, communist, or subversive, or as having adopted a policy of advocating or approving the commission of acts of force or violence to deny other persons their rights under the Constitution of the United States, or as seeking to alter the form of government of the United States by unconstitutional means.
244. lappuse - Obvious family or personal relationships, such as those between the parents, children, or spouse of the employee and the employee, when the circumstances make it clear that it is those relationships rather than the business of the persons concerned which are the motivating factors...
327. lappuse - Use of Government property. An employee shall not directly or indirectly use, or allow the use of, Government property of any kind, including property leased to the Government, for other than officially approved activities. An employee has a positive duty to protect and conserve Government property, including equipment, supplies, and other property entrusted or issued to him.
376. lappuse - The interest of a spouse, minor child, or other member of an employee's immediate household is considered to be an interest of the employee. For the purpose of this section, "member of an employee's immediate household" means those blood relations who are residents of the employee's household.
373. lappuse - This section does not preclude an employee from having a financial interest or engaging in financial transactions to the same extent as a private citizen not employed by the Government so long as it is not prohibited by law, the Executive order, or the regulations in this part.