Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed alleged amount answer appellant application appointment assessment authority brought called cause charge claim clerk commissioner complaint concurred consent constitution construction contract corporation costs court damages death deceased decision defendant defendant's DEPARTMENT determined direction dollars duty effect elevator entered entitled established evidence ex rel examination executors existence fact finding fire firm follows given granted ground hands held injuries intention interest issue JANUARY TERM judgment jury liability matter ment motion necessary negligence opinion owner parties payment perform person plaintiff position possession premises present proceedings proof question reason received record recover referred relator respondent reversed rule SECOND shares Special Term statement statute street Supreme Court sustained taken testimony therein thereof tion trial trust witness York
272. lappuse - The court of general sessions of the peace in and for the city and county of New York.
461. lappuse - Eight hours shall constitute a legal day's work for all classes of employees in this state except those engaged in farm and domestic service unless otherwise provided by law.
114. lappuse - Wherever in this policy the word 'insured' occurs, It shall be held to Include the legal representative of the Insured, and wherever the word 'loss' occurs it shall be deemed the equivalent of 'loss or damage.
678. lappuse - No act shall be passed which shall provide that any existing law, or any part thereof, shall be made or deemed a part of said act, or which shall enact that any existing law, or part thereof, shall be applicable, except by inserting it in such act.
116. lappuse - Fictitious copartnership names. A person who transacts business, using the name, as partner, of one not interested with him as partner, or using the designation "and company," or "& Co." when no actual partner or partners are represented thereby is guilty of a misdemeanor. But this section does not apply to any case, where it is specially prescribed by statute that a partnership name may be continued in use by a successor, survivor, or other person.
251. lappuse - No person holding a position by appointment or employment in the state of New York or in the several cities, counties, towns or villages thereof who is an honorably discharged soldier, sailor or marine, having served as such in the Union army or navy during the war of the rebellion...
423. lappuse - The action was one for damages for personal injuries alleged to have been sustained by the plaintiff through the negligence of the defendants.
114. lappuse - Or, if any change, other than by the death of an insured, take place in the interest, title or possession of the subject of insurance except change of occupants without increase of hazards, whether by legal process or judgment or by voluntary act of the insured or otherwise...
173. lappuse - ... surety, the terms of whose contract have been modified. We cannot accurately denominate the grantee a principal debtor, since he owes no debt, and is not personally a debtor at all; and yet, since the land is the primary fund for the payment of the debt, and so his property stands specifically liable to the extent of its value in exoneration of...