The Educational Testing Act of 1981: Joint Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Elementary, Secondary, and Vocational Education and the Subcommittee on Postsecondary Education of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, First Session, on H.R. 1662 ... Hearings Held in Washington, D.C., on July 21, 22, November 4 and 5, 1981
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Elementary, Secondary, and Vocational Education
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982 - 1081 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ability achievement administration admissions tests agency American answer applicants aptitude areas asked Association believe better bill choice coaching College Board Committee complete concern considered contains continue copy correct cost course decisions determine developed disclosure effect equal error evaluation examination example fact Federal given grades high school important increase indicated individual institutions instruction interest issue kind Law School Law School Admission legislation less LSAT major materials means measure offered opportunity passage percent performance person possible practice preparation present problem professional programs published questions reading reason received request require response result rules school systems selection Service standardized tests statement success teachers test scores tion University WEISS York
704. lappuse - Document number and by remitting $1.25 for photoprints, or $1.25 for 35 mm. microfilm. Advance payment is required. Make checks or money orders payable to: Chief, Photoduplication Service, Library of Congress.
880. lappuse - DERIVATIVE WORK" is a work based upon one or more preexisting works, such as a translation, musical arrangement, dramatization, fictionalization, motion picture version, sound recording, art reproduction, abridgment, condensation or any other form in which a work may be recast, transformed, or adapted.
331. lappuse - Each sentence below has one or two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Beneath the sentence are five words or sets of words labeled A through E. Choose the word or set of words that, when inserted in the sentence, best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
226. lappuse - Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Maine Maryland Massachusetts New Hampshire New Jersey New York Pennsylvania Rhode Island Vermont *Virginia Southeast Alabama Arkansas Florida Georgia...
382. lappuse - American Association of Community and Junior Colleges American Association of State Colleges and Universities American Council on Education Association of American Universities Association of...
338. lappuse - A if the quantity in Column A is greater; B if the quantity in Column B is greater; C if the two quantities are equal; D if the relationship cannot be determined from the information given.
869. lappuse - ... (6) testing or examination material used solely to determine individual qualifications for appointment or promotion in the Federal service the disclosure of which would compromise the objectivity or fairness of the testing or examination process...
331. lappuse - Each question below consists of a word printed in capital letters, followed by five words or phrases. Choose the word or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters. Since some of the questions require you to distinguish fine shades of meaning, be sure to consider all the choices before deciding which one is best.
880. lappuse - derivative work" is a work based upon one or more preexisting works, such as a translation, musical arrangement, dramatization, fictionalization, motion picture version, sound recording, art reproduction, abridgment, condensation, or any other form in which a work may be recast, transformed, or adapted.