Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
72 Stat accordance action Administrator agency agreed Agreement air carrier air transportation aircraft airline airport amended amount application appropriate approved arbitration areas Article August authorized Board carrying certificate CHAPTER charges commerce Commission contracting party Convention cost Council court damage December deemed defense Department deposit designated determined District duties effect emergency employees engaged equipment established Executive exercise facilities Federal Federal Aviation force foreign functions Government hereby interest International International Civil Aviation issued Italy July June jurisdiction landing limits March means ment navigation necessary notice October officer operation Organization otherwise paragraph performed period person plans powers prescribe President proceedings programs Protocol provisions pursuant rates ratification reasonable records regulations relating representative Republic request respect rules Secretary September Stat territory thereof tion transferred transportation United
78. lappuse - Board, on the ground that the testimony or evidence required of him may tend to incriminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture; but no individual shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing concerning which he is compelled, after having claimed his privilege against self-incrimination, to testify or produce evidence, except that such individual so testifying shall not be exempt from prosecution and punishment for...
130. lappuse - No corporation shall acquire, directly or indirectly, the whole or any part of the stock or other share capital and no corporation subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal Trade Commission shall acquire the whole or any part of the assets of...
139. lappuse - And no such restraining order or injunction shall prohibit any person or persons, whether singly or in concert, from terminating any relation of employment, or from ceasing to perform any work or labor, or from recommending, advising, or persuading others by peaceful means so to do...
127. lappuse - An Act to protect trade and commerce against unlawful restraints and monopolies...
12. lappuse - ... (c) The promotion of adequate, economical, and efficient service by air carriers at reasonable charges, without unjust discriminations, undue preferences or advantages, or unfair or destructive competitive practices. (d) Competition to the extent necessary to assure the sound development of an air-transportation system properly adapted to the needs of the foreign and domestic commerce of the United States, of the Postal Service, and of the national defense...
144. lappuse - It shall be the duty of any district attorney of the United States to whom any duly designated representative of a carrier's employees may apply to institute in the proper court and to prosecute under the direction of the Attorney General of the United States...
40. lappuse - ... the need of each such air carrier for compensation for the transportation of mail sufficient to insure the performance of such service, and, together with all other revenue of the air carrier, to enable such air carrier under honest, economical, and efficient management . to maintain and continue the development of air transportation to the extent and of the character and quality required for the commerce of the United States, the Postal Service, and the national defense.
127. lappuse - That it shall be unlawful for any person engaged in commerce, in the course of such commerce, either directly or indirectly, to discriminate in price between different purchasers of commodities of like grade and quality...
138. lappuse - No restraining order or injunction shall be granted by any court of the United States, or a judge or the judges thereof, in any case between an employer and employees, or between employers and employees, or between employees, or between persons employed and persons seeking employment, involving, or growing out of, a dispute concerning terms or conditions of employment, unless necessary to prevent irreparable injury to prop1 United States Statutes at Large, XXXVIII, 730.
138. lappuse - That any person, firm, corporation, or association shall be entitled to sue for and have injunctive relief, in any court of the United States having jurisdiction over the parties, against threatened loss or damage by a violation of the antitrust laws...