Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
additional affected Alabama allocated amendment amount answer Assessed value Association basis believe benefits bill bonds CHAIRMAN charge CLASON collected coming committee Congress constitution construction consumers contracts correct cost County tax course ELSTON fact Faddis Federal Government figures Fitts flood fund gentlemen give going Governor COOPER gross HARNESS hear included income increase interest investment issue KEFAUVER Krug lands LAPSLEY levy LILIENTHAL matter mean ment miles mills municipalities operating paid PALMER payment percent plant present probably problem purchase question RAULSTON reason received replacement represent revenue Road SCHAEFFER school districts situation sold SPARKMAN statement taken tax loss tax replacement taxation taxpayers Tenn Tennessee Electric Power Tennessee Valley Authority thing tion Total town transmission line true understand United utilities valorem
529. lappuse - All property shall be taxed according to its value; that value to be ascertained in such manner as the legislature shall direct, so that the same shall be equal and uniform throughout the State. No one species of property from which a tax may be collected, shall be taxed higher than any other species of property of equal value.
3. lappuse - Administrator to be issued hereunder and for such purpose the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under such Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
3. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security, for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
529. lappuse - The Legislature shall have no power to suspend any general law for the benefit of any particular individual, nor to pass any law for the benefit of individuals, inconsistent with the general laws of the land ; nor to pass any law granting to any individual or individuals, rights, privileges, immunities, or exemptions, other than such as may be, by the same law, extended to any member of the community who may be able to bring himself within the provisions of such law.
5. lappuse - Act to improve the navigability and to provide for flood control of the Tennessee Hiver ; to provide for reforestation and the proper use of marginal lands in the Tennessee Valley...
3. lappuse - Treasury shall pay to the holder the amount thereof which is hereby authorized to be appropriated, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, and thereupon to the extent of the amount so paid the Secretary of the Treasury shall succeed to all the rights of the holders of such obligations.
3. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
335. lappuse - County, do hereby certify that the attached is a true and correct copy of the original Record on file, all of which appears from the records and files in my office.
5. lappuse - Upon the completion of said Cove Creek Dam the board shall ascertain how much additional power is thereby generated at Dam Numbered 2 and at any other dam hereafter constructed by the Government of the United States on the Tennessee River, in the State of Alabama, or in the State of Tennessee, and from the gross proceeds of the sale of such...
230. lappuse - It is hereby declared to be the policy of this Act that, in order, as soon as practicable, to make the power projects self-supporting and self-liquidating, the surplus power shall be sold at rates which, in the opinion of the board, when applied to the normal capacity of the Authority's power facilities, will produce gross revenues in excess of the cost of production of said power and in addition to the statement of the cost of power at each power station as required by section 9 (a) of the "Tennessee...