Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
1st and 3d 2d and 4th acts Affected agreements amended amount Approved association average benefits Boot and Shoe Boston Building Bureau Carpenters cent Changes CHAPTER Commonwealth compared Cotton Council court December Decrease district Education employed employees Employment Engineers establish females five Free granted Hall helpers Hours of Labor HOUSE hundred increases Industries injuries International Iron John June 30 labor organizations leave Legislation less license locals Main makers males Manufactures March March 31 Massachusetts membership Number Occupations Operatives paid payment pension percentage period person ployees police Printing quarter Railroad Railway rates of wages received reductions Relative reported representatives request result retirement returns SECTION SENATE September showing Statistics Street strike TABLE textile Thurs tion town Trade Tues unemployed unions United wages Washington week women Workers
8. lappuse - ... telegraph, telephone or messenger company in the distribution, transmission or delivery of goods or messages before five o'clock in the morning or after ten o'clock in the evening of any day.
27. lappuse - Where the injury for which compensation is payable under this Act was caused under circumstances creating a legal liability in some person other than the employer...
15. lappuse - ... physical or mental incapacity it is impossible for the person injured to give the notice within the time provided in this section, he may give the same within ten days after such incapacity is removed...
19. lappuse - And that the child is fourteen years of age, or upwards, and has reached the normal development of a child of its age, and is in sufficiently sound health and physically able to perform the work which it intends to do, which shall be stated.
64. lappuse - In an action to recover damages for personal injury sustained by an employee in the course of his employment, or for death resulting from personal injury so sustained, it shall not be a defense : 1. That the employee was negligent; 2. That the injury was caused by the negligence of a fellow employee; 3. That the employee had assumed the risk of the injury.
24. lappuse - A child or children under the age of eighteen years (or over said age, but physically or mentally incapacitated from earning), upon the parent with whom he or they are living at the time of the death of such parent, there being no surviving dependent parent.
72. lappuse - ... shall be punished by a fine of not less than one hundred dollars, nor more than five hundred dollars, or by imprisonment for not less than three months nor more than one year, or by both such fine and imprisonment.
15. lappuse - ... no action for the recovery of compensation for injury or death under this Act shall be maintained, unless notice of the time, place, and cause of the injury is given to the employer within sixty days, and the action is commenced within one year, from the occurrence of the accident causing the injury or death.