Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acid acute amount appear applied baby bacilli become believe better bismuth blood body bone breast cause cent child City clinical condition considered contains course deaths developed diagnosis disease dose early effect especially examination experience fact feeding fever five four frequently girls give given Hospital important increased infants infection interest intestinal later less marked means Medical method milk months mortality mother necessary normal nurse observation obtained occurred operation organism pain patient Pediatrics period physician position possible practical prepared present produce proper question regard removed reported rickets says seems seen severe showed stomach sugar supply symptoms taken temperature tion treated treatment tuberculosis tuberculous usually vaccine vomiting weeks weight whooping York young
188. lappuse - The said bureau shall investigate and report to said department upon all matters pertaining to the welfare of children and child life among all classes of our people, and shall especially investigate the questions of infant mortality, the birth rate. orphanage, juvenile courts, desertion, dangerous occupations, accidents and diseases of children. employment, legislation affecting children in the several States and Territories.
64. lappuse - Think of such an infamous doctrine being taught to children! The laugh of a child will make the holiest day more sacred still. Strike with hand of fire, O weird musician, thy harp strung with Apollo's golden hair; fill the vast cathedral aisles with symphonies sweet and dim, deft toucher of the organ keys; blow, bugler, blow, until thy silver notes do touch and kiss the moonlit waves, and charm the lovers wandering 'mid the vine-clad hills. But know, your sweetest strains are discords all, compared...
110. lappuse - THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE, a textbook for practitioners and students with special reference to diagnosis and treatment ; by James Tyson, M. D., Professor of Medicine in the University of Pennsylvania and Physician to the Hospital of the University; Physician to the Pennsylvania Hospital ; Fellow of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia ; Member of the Association of American Physicians, etc.
110. lappuse - THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE A Text-Book for Practitioners and Students with Special Reference to Diagnosis and Treatment. By James Tyson, MD, Professor of Medicine in the University of Pennsylvania and Physician to the Hospital of the University...
191. lappuse - But no official, or agent, or representative of said bureau shall, over the objection of the head of the family, enter any house used exclusively as a family residence. The chief of said bureau may from time to time publish the results of these investigations in such manner and to such extent as may be prescribed by the Secretary of Commerce and Labor.
652. lappuse - In words, as fashions, the same rule will hold; Alike fantastic, if too new, or old: Be not the first by whom the new are tried, Nor yet the last to lay the old aside.
xiii. lappuse - Especially useful in ANEMIA of All Varieties: CHLOROSIS: AMENORRHEA: BRIGHT'S DISEASE: CHOREA: TUBERCULOSIS: RICKETS: RHEUMATISM: MALARIA: MALNUTRITION: CONVALESCENCE: As a GENERAL SYSTEMIC TONIC After LA GRIPPE, TYPHOID, Etc. DOSE: One tablespoonful after each meal. Children in proportion.
346. lappuse - It is a work that should be in the hands of every parent throughout our country, who has the temporal and eternal interest of his offspring at heart. The few and leading maxims of the Christian...
xiii. lappuse - Throat and the bronchial complications incident to Scarlet Fever and Measles. Vaporized Cresolene is destructive to Diphtheria bacilli and may be advantageously used in connection with the treatment of this disease Cresolene has twice the germicidal value of carbolic acid and is less toxic.